Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Rate my new avatar!

Old 08-18-2008, 03:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Rate my new avatar!

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

ORIGINAL: Red Hawk

I would have to agree about Rex though.

As for Favre, I have nothing against him what so ever, and my opinion of overrated is simple; He isn't the whole team was my point.
True that Red Hawk, but.....

The Packers didnt make the playoffs for how many straight years? And then Favre comes in and they make it like 12 out of 14 or something like that, sounds like he was a MAJOR part of that success to me.

Yeah, you have legit point and I agree, he really did his part as the team very well, however, It took the whole team. It always bugs me when one player gets all the credit for team oriented sport. Now and then, that is cool but just to me anyway since he has returned,its the Green Bay Favres, not the Packers. I'm not fan of GB anyway
Old 08-18-2008, 04:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

as a bear fan who knows his team will be strugling im not heart broken over his move!

but i think alot of credit is due to the guys who get no credit! the offensive lineman. they are some of the toughest guys you have ever met. they play with broken legs, fingers, arms, torn ACL's, and so on and so forth and receive no recognition for there dedication. where as a QB plays through a sore shoulder and hes a hero. plus without a good offensive line you cant move the ball at all! just look at the bears!
Old 08-19-2008, 12:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

as a bear fan who knows his team will be strugling im not heart broken over his move!

but i think alot of credit is due to the guys who get no credit! the offensive lineman. they are some of the toughest guys you have ever met. they play with broken legs, fingers, arms, torn ACL's, and so on and so forth and receive no recognition for there dedication. where as a QB plays through a sore shoulder and hes a hero. plus without a good offensive line you cant move the ball at all! just look at the bears!
Or look at the Packers now haha O-line is BAD
Old 08-19-2008, 11:01 AM

The Browns O-Line looked bad last night against the giants[:@][:'(] But they also hadn't played a game in 2 weeks.
Old 08-19-2008, 11:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

The Browns looked horrible last night AH
Old 08-19-2008, 11:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

horrible doesnt quite cover the way they played....heck the bears looked good compared to the way the browns played last night.

AH blame it ont he brown pants they wore for the first time in the history of the franchise
Old 08-19-2008, 11:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

try being a die hard fan of the bears and watching grosman single handedly loose the superbowl and countless other games.[:@][:'(]
hey man i like the bears because bothh of my parents are from the chicago area but istill like the bengals better
Old 08-19-2008, 01:36 PM

horrible doesnt quite cover the way they played....heck the bears looked good compared to the way the browns played last night.

AH blame it ont he brown pants they wore for the first time in the history of the franchise
Atleast they didn't give up, granted it was the second team but they fought back to make that a relatively close game. I just hope Cribbs and Anderson are ok along with Brodney Pool.
Old 08-20-2008, 01:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

Atleast they didn't give up, granted it was the second team but they fought back to make that a relatively close game. I just hope Cribbs and Anderson are ok along with Brodney Pool.
i was watching the office yesterday and it dawned on me you remind me so much of dwight from there