Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Rate my new avatar!

Old 08-16-2008, 02:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Rate my new avatar!

Cantauri, im all for fun and games. But is that any way to treat a man who led YOUR team to 2 super bowls, won 3 MVP's and set multiple records? I think not....

Of course im a bigger football fan than the average guy, so my opinion might be a little radical.
Old 08-16-2008, 02:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Favre is drama queen plain and simple. How can you expect the Packers to just shut down everything they had going for this guy?? They offered him a more then generous deal to keep him with the Packers just not as a player. Hell if they wanted to pay me for sitting around a signing a few things here and there I wouldn't think twice. I think he did all this for attention and he DEFINITELY got what he wanted. Never a big fan of the guy and now I really do not like him. Glad he is out of this town, although I still have to hear about his attentionhog antics everyday.
Old 08-16-2008, 02:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Tikka 30-06

Favre is drama queen plain and simple. How can you expect the Packers to just shut down everything they had going for this guy?? They offered him a more then generous deal to keep him with the Packers just not as a player. Hell if they wanted to pay me for sitting around a signing a few things here and there I wouldn't think twice. I think he did all this for attention and he DEFINITELY got what he wanted. Never a big fan of the guy and now I really do not like him. Glad he is out of this town, although I still have to hear about his attention whore antics everyday.
The man wanted to play football, not get payed to sit around and sign autographs. He's not in it for the money.
Old 08-16-2008, 06:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Brett Favre is the greatest thing to happen to the NFL. He'll be great no matter where he plays
Old 08-16-2008, 08:31 PM

Caleb, I really have no reason for saying that. I haven't even followed the Farve drama that closely at all. I guess I just felt like stirring someting up at the moment. I'm not a big NFL fan. I mostly keep up with college sports.

Sorry if I offended anyone. I was just being dumb.
Old 08-16-2008, 08:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

Haha i would have been fine even if you meant it Will. Opinions are personnel and everybody has one.
Old 08-16-2008, 09:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

ORIGINAL: lightsouthunter11

i hate the packers
Centauri....i hate your Avatar. You obvously don't understand anything about the Brett Favre saga. Any Packers fan who now hates Brett Favre is a hipocrite. Ted Thompson is the reason Favre is with the Jets. Favre wanted to be a Packer, he wanted to come back and start for the team in 2008. Ted Thompson and the Packers management told Favre it wasnt possible, becasue they had moved on and Aaron Rodgers was their starter. If it wasnt for their personell EGO'S, then Brett Favre would still be with the Packers. Don't hate the man, he wanted to be with the Packers.

But as it is, we have Aaron Rodgers. Now don't get me wrong, the Packers are a very good football team. We have one of the top 5 defenses and special teams in the league. And with what may be the deepest recieving corps in the NFC, Aaron Rodgers will catch on fast. Proof of this is his performance in Dallas last year and his first preseason game.
i know i said i wouldnt post here, but im a big brett favre fan and your avatar sucks man..............he wanted to play with the packers and i second everything caleb just put in this post
Old 08-17-2008, 12:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Favre isone of thetypical QBs in the NFL: Overrated and overpaid
Old 08-17-2008, 10:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Red Hawk

DING!! We have a winner
Old 08-17-2008, 10:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Red Hawk

Tikka and Red Hawk, i have to strongly disagree

Quick Reply: Rate my new avatar!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.