Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Whats Your Story?

Old 08-12-2008, 10:30 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Whats Your Story?

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

now i know some of you will give me crap but i really couldnt care less.
that was pretty cool man. i can onlyimagine it was hard when you lost your dad. didnt sound lame or cheesy to me at all. anyone who would give you a rashion about that story has no class.
Andy you are far from lame and I have a large amount of respect for you!

Daddyslittlegirl Your story was really cute you sounds very very very happy!

And My Story! lol
Well Pretty much like everyone is saying it all started with my Dad. I've always been my dad's little girl and he love to bug me non-stop! I had always been very interested in hunting but the closest i had ever come was the drity work lol After everyone one had gone hunting everyone would get there kills together and we would package meat all weekend. It was always my favourite weekend being there with friend having amazingly fresh meat just great lol I slowly started to get introduced to shooting and then when my mom and dad broke up and I had to move out to Ontario with my mom my dad took me out everyday for the last week i was home. We hunted like there was no tommorrow!! Morning till night! Just being there all day with him getting to know him was great. Plus we all know that hunting is just amazing alone lol. I missed my first one and took it's legg right off we followed it for atleast 4 hours till it got away but I got a beautiful buck the next day. It was the day I was leaving my dad and I went out for a couple hours before my plane flew out and I took down a 9 pointer first shot! My dad was so proud of me then I cleaned it myself and Him and his friend bring it up everytime i see them lol

Ever since then my dad and I haven't really talked I see him once a year, and talk to him maybe every two or three month for a few minutes. I guess hunting just makes me feel closer or kinda brings hope that I might be that close with him agian. Plus just being out there in the middle of nowhere just talking in nature is amazing.

Happy Andy?!? lol

Old 08-12-2008, 10:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: AlbertianHuntress

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

now i know some of you will give me crap but i really couldnt care less.
that was pretty cool man. i can onlyimagine it was hard when you lost your dad. didnt sound lame or cheesy to me at all. anyone who would give you a rashion about that story has no class.
Andy you are far from lame and I have a large amount of respect for you!

Daddyslittlegirl Your story was really cute you sounds very very very happy!

And My Story! lol
Well Pretty much like everyone is saying it all started with my Dad. I've always been my dad's little girl and he love to bug me non-stop! I had always been very interested in hunting but the closest i had ever come was the drity work lol After everyone one had gone hunting everyone would get there kills together and we would package meat all weekend. It was always my favourite weekend being there with friend having amazingly fresh meat just great lol I slowly started to get introduced to shooting and then when my mom and dad broke up and I had to move out to Ontario with my mom my dad took me out everyday for the last week i was home. We hunted like there was no tommorrow!! Morning till night! Just being there all day with him getting to know him was great. Plus we all know that hunting is just amazing alone lol. I missed my first one and took it's legg right off we followed it for atleast 4 hours till it got away but I got a beautiful buck the next day. It was the day I was leaving my dad and I went out for a couple hours before my plane flew out and I took down a 9 pointer first shot! My dad was so proud of me then I cleaned it myself and Him and his friend bring it up everytime i see them lol

Ever since then my dad and I haven't really talked I see him once a year, and talk to him maybe every two or three month for a few minutes. I guess hunting just makes me feel closer or kinda brings hope that I might be that close with him agian. Plus just being out there in the middle of nowhere just talking in nature is amazing.

Happy Andy?!? lol

going to start with the top of your post. you would be suprised at the amount of crap i have gotten...from the few people who ihave told that to.

secondly your story sounds almost like mine. sorry to hear about your problems with your dad. hope you can get all that worked out

and to answer your question...i have mixed feelings there. glad you finally answered your own post...sad to hear bout the circumstances
Old 08-13-2008, 12:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Andy, anyone who gives you crap deserves to get it beaten out of them, and i want to be the one who beats them up for it
Old 08-13-2008, 01:25 AM

I don't have a story
Old 08-13-2008, 03:26 AM

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

I don't have a story
same here.
Old 08-13-2008, 06:38 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: silentArcher

I don't have a story
same here.
I agree with huntnteen! I'll come too i will be like a butt beatin fest! We will bring food and drink it will be fun! lol Also those circumstances, althogh the sucked for awhile, did bring me to a place where i meet some amazing people and became something of myself but i still miss my dad lol

But if it didn't happen I would be here and what you would do then?

Ah and silentA
Then what do you like about it why do you come back for more every year? lol

Old 08-13-2008, 07:35 AM
Little Doe Peep

That's sad about your father Morgan. It would have been so much better if you could have been together. I grew up without a father so I never knew what it was like to have one. My relationship with my husband actually started out more like a father/daughter thing. (Hence daddyslittlegirl) Some people think that's kind of weird but it works for us.

It's great that your father was able to introduce you to hunting and the tremendous fun of being out in the woods. And not just being out there, but being a predator at times.

We have to get AH to tell his story now.

May The Sheep Be With You
Old 08-13-2008, 08:01 AM
Typical Buck

As long as you are happy which you clearly are then it doesn't matter how you and your husband started out lol

And I agree it's time to attack AH with question!!
Old 08-13-2008, 08:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: AlbertianHuntress

ORIGINAL: silentArcher

I don't have a story
same here.
I agree with huntnteen! I'll come too i will be like a butt beatin fest! We will bring food and drink it will be fun! lol Also those circumstances, althogh the sucked for awhile, did bring me to a place where i meet some amazing people and became something of myself but i still miss my dad lol

But if it didn't happen I would be here and what you would do then?

Ah and silentA
Then what do you like about it why do you come back for more every year? lol

the few blotches i have on my record and school transcripts are from the people who gave me crap from that story...i cant stop myself from beating there face in. i know techniqicaly i should let it go but i havent been able to yet. but hey...you all want to come on down and make it a party....thats cool!

and bush....your right...you wouldnt be here then who knows how these boards woulda turned out...

and AH...theres a story somewhere in that twisted head of yours! so spill it
Old 08-13-2008, 01:28 PM
Typical Buck

Andy with out ME your only AWSO!! lol

Next year when I comedownfor lollapalooza I will kick some butts and party hardy! lol

Quick Reply: Whats Your Story?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.