Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Paranormal State...anybody watch it??? (must read story)

Old 08-05-2008, 05:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Paranormal State...anybody watch it??? (must read story)

Does anybody watch that show, I litterally craped my pants after watching it. Here is the scary story.

A family has been seeing a ghost in there house, they have been seing there grandma, guy with a mustache, and a little girl

They brought in a medium, to talk to the ghosts, without talking to the family, the medium, picked up on an old picture with an old man with a huge mustache, standing next to a girl. She also picked up on an old lady who had killed herself in the houses upstairs bathroom.

They told the family what she felt, and they said, that the moms aunt fell through the ice in the lake and drowned when she was a little girl, on the property, and her father was very sad, and they had the exact picture as the medium described.

Then they talked about the old lady, and it turns out the the fathers mother took her own life with a gun, in the upstairs bathroom, thats when I got freaked out.

Later they got in a circle, and tried to talk to the ghost, they told the grandma to give them a sighn she was in the house......in the bathroom where she killed herself, the sink faucets turned on by themselves, that is when I crapped my self. I shut the tv off, and went to take a shower, and then I realized, my grandma drowned in the bathtub I was showering in....I quit showering for the last week
Old 08-05-2008, 05:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Paranormal State...anybody watch it??? (must read story)

so what, i havnt showered all summer
Old 08-05-2008, 07:02 PM
Super Moderator

^^^ haha the sad thing is, he is probably serious about not showering all summer.
Old 08-05-2008, 07:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

knowing Sky, he is referring to LAST summer
Old 08-05-2008, 07:55 PM

Paranormal state is the biggest crock ever! It's amazing how on every episode someone is a medium, someone is possessed by the 2nd most powerful demon in the world, a bunch of college kids somehow defeat this oh so powerful demon and everything is cured. Ghost Hunters is so much more realistic, they capture actual evidence instead of believing some "medium" that can "sense" things. It's also amazing that in the many years ghost hunters has been on, they only came across 2 demonic spirits, 1 in Ireland and 1 in a national guard armory. Both attacked members of the crew. Sorry Paranormal State is about as believable as President Clinton during his impeachment trial[:'(]
Old 08-05-2008, 08:59 PM
Typical Buck

LMAO! Well said AH! I agree!
Old 08-06-2008, 12:48 AM
Fork Horn

The one show with the guy with a scottish accent or someting is the biggest TV hoax i've ever seen! he walks around with his hand out saying that he "feels a cold spot" and everytime they ask for a sign or whatever its like a knocking or pounding in another room. O yea and what's the point of that lady thats always there with him? I watch that show for a laugh.
Old 08-06-2008, 05:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x8gHAOjva4

Enjoy
Old 08-06-2008, 10:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

jason and grant are funny mofo's! the other one there w/ the messed up teeth, i cant stand him. ide lie to smack him over the head w/ a club.

Old 08-06-2008, 08:44 PM

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

jason and grant are funny mofo's! the other one there w/ the messed up teeth, i cant stand him. ide lie to smack him over the head w/ a club.

I like Steve, the tech guy, dude is hilarious. My favorite episodes have to be the lighthouse one where they see that person on the top of the stairs, the armory where the camera man gets his butt kicked by the ghost, the one in Ireland where the one kid gets attacked, and the penitentiary in Pennsylvania/ Sanatorium in WV.

Quick Reply: Paranormal State...anybody watch it??? (must read story)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.