Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Peace!

Old 07-16-2008, 06:49 PM

Default RE: Peace!

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

just sayin man, sry, i just have a completely differant view of what went on. dont take it to heart
I can see that, and i didnt mean to start any fueds.

I kinda like the idea of having a "young adults" forum, for 18-25 or so. A place where that age can talk more freely without having to worry about the 8 year olds being affected. I think that would help out alot.
Yeah but whats keeping them in their boring forum and not popping over to our forum? Wed still be under the same rules because 8 year olds might be surfing our forum as well. We won't be any better off imo
Old 07-16-2008, 06:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

just sayin man, sry, i just have a completely differant view of what went on. dont take it to heart
Red Hawk is a very very good friend of mine and I can tell you that he was not a part of what went on here other than to regulate what he has been asked to under his rules and regulations as a moderator. Truth is, you never know who is watching or which mods are talking about you at any given moment. There are privacy modes, where you don't know who is in the forum.

Things got out of hand, and now its over. This has happened time and time again, so much so that lots of members have created their own boards and forsaken this place. I am a member of a few of those, but haven't been around enough to keep up with them all.

Don't worry, this isn't the end of the world. Even Red has been here long enough to remember all the comings and goings of this board. If you think the younghunters has problems now you should have seen the Offseason about three years ago. And things got way more out of hand then.

This place isn't forever, not for most of us. You'll grow up and move on, and some day just never come back. Me, I'm hanging on to whatever little bit of childhood I've got left and somewhere underneath the sarcasm and remarks, I hope that I've helped some people here. Tempers will cool off and people will begin to trickle back. The board will always get new members, so don't lose heart.

Just like immodium commercials, this too shall pass.
Old 07-16-2008, 07:38 PM

ORIGINAL: huntingirl89
What if ate a bunch of cheese?
Old 07-16-2008, 08:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

ORIGINAL: huntingirl89
What if ate a bunch of cheese?
Then warn us so we can stay several states away....and so i can check the wind direction to see if im in danger