Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

bye.

Old 07-11-2008, 05:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default bye.

guys, this forum has really sucked as of late. just not like it used to be. im gonna stick to the other ones from now on. some of you will see me around.
Old 07-11-2008, 05:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: bye.

I know that the forums had died recently, but i don't think thats going to stop me from coming here.I only post when i have intrest or a valid point to make anyways.
Old 07-11-2008, 05:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

I guess I'll see you up in the Bowhunting Forum. I pretty much only post when there an interesting thread anyways.
Old 07-11-2008, 06:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

i have never posted on the bwhunting forum
Old 07-11-2008, 09:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm tired of these forums too, but I'm still comming back. See ya around.

Old 07-11-2008, 09:50 PM

This place isn't what it use to be. Hostile Admins sending threatening and intimidating pm's, annoying posters getting away with what they want because their "young". I have a feeling Rory won't be the only one to leave and thats exactly what a few certain admins/mods may want[&:]. I agree with Siman, lately i haven't posted nearly as much as i use to.
Old 07-11-2008, 09:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

I just wish the mods/admins would do their jobs and get rid of the problem people. No offense Red, but its the truth.
Old 07-11-2008, 10:01 PM

ORIGINAL: Centauri

I just wish the mods/admins would do their jobs and get rid of the problem people. No offense Red, but its the truth.
It's not Red's fault, you ever heard of a "puppet" government? [&:]
Old 07-11-2008, 10:25 PM
Little Doe Peep

I wasn't going to say anything, but the reason I quit Huntingnet the last time was because of the inconsistent moderating. You guys lured me back and I have enjoyed interacting with you guys here.

I know you're not supposed to criticize the moderating but I think the mods need to read the rules and use them to moderate instead of going by personal whims and biases. A mod who loathes crossbows for example,should be able to moderate the crossbow forum fairly, by simply applying the rules which are posted for everyone, including the moderators to read.

Okay, this is the Young Hunters forum. If there is an age limit, post it. If married people aren't allowed, then post that rule. I would suggest that the moderators read the rules. If a new rule is necessary, add that rule. But for crying out loud, be consistent.

If I get banned for posting this, then so be it.

May The Sheep Be With You
Old 07-12-2008, 01:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

No offense taken to any of the posts above.

True, I am scratching my head about couple of things that have been happening lately. Now, I'm not going to sit here and type this up as attempt to get on anyone's good gracies but I do feel some things need to be said. Being moderator isn't all fun and games as others might think. True again, I enjoy being moderator because it is my way of help keeping the forums family oriented, to help out other mods and even HNI staff.All of this is volunteer and we do not get paid to do it.It comes with its good and negative sides as of do most things:

Good:Beingable to remove some things (posts, pictures, links, etc), or even people that may end up turning the forums into something that it wasn't suppse to be; Negative and non-family/outdoors website.

Negative: If there is some negative things going on in here, or someone who was removed for whatever reason, it is usuallythe mods and HNI seem to get finger pointed at from other members or even parents.

Yes, I have removed several people in the past but I never did so without any good reason nor would any other mod. or HNI member. As for the claims of HNI sending PMs and such to some members about this or that, I can't nor will I try to explain those actions.

Rules: Yes, even us Moderators forget some of the rules at times. I have been here quite some time (since 2002) and I have forgotten rules as times. Mod/HNI aren't prefect nor will we ever claim to be. To error is human.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.