Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

bye.

Old 07-12-2008, 12:29 PM
Little Doe Peep

Default RE: bye.

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Should married people leave the forum? Evidently Rob has some conflicts about that. What about people who are unofficially married?
Did you not understand our PM exchange, I have zero issue "conflicts" with your marital status as I did not know your age. I apologized for that and I apologize again. I hope we have clearification on that. Your fine.
Yes I did understand, and I've made that interchange clear in that you came back and apologized when you found out how old I am. My point is that the "eligibility" standards for the Youth Forum are a bit hazy. In other words, what if I were 18 and married, or 22 and married, or 21 and divorced? Do you see what I'm saying?

That aside, obviously if only the occasional kid comes along and posts a picture of his/her deer, there's no problem. But when a crowd develops, as it has lately, can you feel confident that an the parents of an 8-year-old will be comfortable with their kids sharing in discussions with older teenagers? Maybe, maybe not. A discussion involving Alyssa and me evolved into a discussion of childbirth. Is that appropriate for a Young Hunter forum? What do you think?

Maybe the criteria should be strictly content based. What kind of topics are appropriate and what are not? What kind of language is appropriate and whatis not?

I'm not trying to be a pain in the neck or be argumentative. I'm merely trying to suggest that it would help if the rules were clarified as to what is acceptable and what is not. One person has been excluded from the forum and has become a sort of forum folk hero. And resentment has been generated towards Adminstrators and Moderators because it isn't clear just what went wrong.

May The Sheep Be With You

Old 07-12-2008, 02:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: bye.

Sorry everyone, but I think this issue has gone on long enoughso locking it up. Apologizesas well as explainations were done and sent.Time tomove onand enjoy the forums.