Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Stories

Old 06-16-2008, 08:32 PM

Default RE: Stories

well here's one for ya it was openin morning a deerseason and i just turned 11 just old enough for my dad to let me go hunting by myself on our land behind the house........it was a sleepless night because i was going to be able to go by my self in the mornin the alarm rang 6:15 a.m. i ran and woke my dad up he walked with me to the back porch and gave me the whole saftey speach(dont shoot at something unless you know what it is) and then sent me on my way.............i got about 100yards into the woods and decided that i didn't like walkin in the dark without dad as much as i thought i would...so im scared to death...........i get about 200 yards into woods and an ambullance rolls syrens screamin on the high way about 2miles from my house about the time it went by a friggn pack a coyotes starts howlin all around me i think i craped my pants but i was to scared to worry about that.....all i could manage to do was sit down and load up...............it was the scaredst ive ever been in my life...well thats my storie i wann hear some more of yalls!!!
Old 06-16-2008, 08:33 PM

one time at band camp.............................................. ...
Old 06-16-2008, 08:39 PM

a few months ago me and my pops were clearing away some honeysuckle you know and it was sorta wet out you know and so we used some gasoline and my dad was trying to tech me how to start fires with some gas and while he was telling me this he caught his leg on fire he just like jumped 10 ft into a creek and then drove himself top the ER and he had 2nd and 3rd ddegree burns on his whole leg and upper thigh
Old 06-16-2008, 09:01 PM
Typical Buck

It's kinda sad, but so funny at the same time.
He okay?
Old 06-17-2008, 11:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: AlbertianHuntress

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

i have a story......

..........i went down stairs to get a glass of cider, stepped on a bedbug ...i thought it was a spider, i picked up a club, i didnt say a word......i knocked that bedbug flatter 'n a turd.....

THE END
Well .... that was .... nice... lol
wah! you dont belive me! hahaha
Old 06-17-2008, 12:21 PM

ORIGINAL: AlbertianHuntress

It's kinda sad, but so funny at the same time.
He okay?
yeah he fine i got numerous other ones bout him but take hours to type
Old 06-17-2008, 12:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

one timewhen mygrandpa was like 16 hewas hauling alarger coveredtrailer and it was a really long trip and when he was like 2 hrs from home he was going downthe roadand all of the sudden he saw his trailer pass him by on the road
Old 06-17-2008, 12:30 PM

how that hppen?
Old 06-17-2008, 12:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: huntndemducks

well here's one for ya it was openin morning a deerseason and i just turned 11 just old enough for my dad to let me go hunting by myself on our land behind the house........it was a sleepless night because i was going to be able to go by my self in the mornin the alarm rang 6:15 a.m. i ran and woke my dad up he walked with me to the back porch and gave me the whole saftey speach(dont shoot at something unless you know what it is) and then sent me on my way.............i got about 100yards into the woods and decided that i didn't like walkin in the dark without dad as much as i thought i would...so im scared to death...........i get about 200 yards into woods and an ambullance rolls syrens screamin on the high way about 2miles from my house about the time it went by a friggn pack a coyotes starts howlin all around me i think i craped my pants but i was to scared to worry about that.....all i could manage to do was sit down and load up...............it was the scaredst ive ever been in my life...well thats my storie i wann hear some more of yalls!!!
good 1
Old 06-17-2008, 12:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11

how that hppen?
it came unhitched and i dont know the details

Quick Reply: Stories

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.