Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Have fun guys.....

Old 06-09-2008, 02:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Have fun guys.....

I removed the topic about the person getting in trouble with the police.

Old 06-09-2008, 03:38 PM
Little Doe Peep

ORIGINAL: huntnteen

well of course he would say that! you can shoot and if he didnt he probley cant hide from ya!
I may be only 26-25-27, but I'm insufferably cute, and I always do what he tells me. So he's quite satisfied. Plus I make fantastic soup.

Old 06-09-2008, 03:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

well i dont need to hear about you making 'soup' with your husband if ya catch my drift
Old 06-09-2008, 03:46 PM
Little Doe Peep

well i dont need to hear about you making 'soup' with your husband if ya catch my drift
I'm making the soup all by myself right now. It's almost ready. Nice colors too. Yellows, red, oranges, and greens. It'll be ready in about 5 minutes.

Old 06-09-2008, 03:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

i think she didnt get it?
Old 06-09-2008, 04:04 PM
Little Doe Peep

i think she didnt get it?
I don't know what you're thinking, but I guess I don't get it.

Old 06-09-2008, 04:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

yeah she sure didnt......
Old 06-09-2008, 09:03 PM

This whole time i thought she was making a roast...[:@] I'd love to try some of DLG's soup, it sounds... funky and i like to try funky stuff.
Old 06-09-2008, 09:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

suuuurrrreeee you would AH
Old 06-10-2008, 05:38 AM
Little Doe Peep

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

This whole time i thought she was making a roast...[:@] I'd love to try some of DLG's soup, it sounds... funky and i like to try funky stuff.
You would probably like my soup. My mom grew up in a Japanese household so she only knew how to cook that way. It was the same for me. I'm learning to cook American style like fried chicken, biscuits, BBQ, etc. You may remember that my mother got married last summer. Her mother-in-law, my grandmother has taught me some stuff too.

We make soup differently from Westerners. We put incredients in to make different flavors with each spoonful. We also like noodles in our soup. Unlike Americans, we don't put rice in our soup but eat it on the side. My husband likes my soup and I like the food he's teaching me to cook. Many of our meals are soup and rice with some pickled vegetables. We Orientals really like our vegetables. Sometimes we spice up a meal with some wasabi.

Miriam is learning to eat several different vegetables, but of course, I have to chew most of her food or mash it. (We don't use those bottled baby foods. And Miriam has never fed from a bottle, all natural for our kid.)

Cooking is a lot of fun, even for guys. Give it a try. Girls like to see a guy cook, especially if he's good. And remember, most well-known chefs are guys.

Quick Reply: Have fun guys.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.