Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

what women like in men

Old 05-23-2008, 04:14 PM

Default what women like in men

i was just wonderin what women look at in men and what they look for in one
Old 05-23-2008, 04:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: what women like in men

ok what i dont understand is y people ask for dating advice on a hunting website?? no offence mossberg
Old 05-23-2008, 05:20 PM
Little Doe Peep

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11

i was just wonderin what women look at in men and what they look for in one
That's a valid question, but there's really no concrete answer. We girls are all different and all looking for different things in a man. But in general I don't think we are as focused on physical characteristics as guys might be.

Having a car is good, doesn't matter much what kind. Having a job is also really good. Of course you can always find girls that are willing to support their man. Maturity is a real plus I guess. A reasonable sense of humor is also good.

Some of the things that you think should impress us but don't impress us very much. I'm speaking generally here.

Your truck or car.
Your athletic abilities.
Your hunting trophies.
How many fights you've won.

Does that help?

Old 05-23-2008, 06:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

pretty desprate if youre asking on this website
Old 05-23-2008, 06:21 PM
Fork Horn

i look for a lot of things
Old 05-23-2008, 07:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

dude no way its more like what your should be loking for. a chick who is hot. hasa jobnad is motivated and also if she is on birth control that is a 0plus. dont go changing youself cuz of what ppl on the god damn computer say man. be who you are and if ppl dont like it then they can kiss your ass. thats how i roll and i dont give a crap. i bet if you ask hooker, aka bubbahoo he would say the same damn thing.
Old 05-23-2008, 07:38 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

dude no way its more like what your should be loking for. a chick who is hot. hasa jobnad is motivated and also if she is on birth control that is a 0plus. dont go changing youself cuz of what ppl on the god damn computer say man. be who you are and if ppl dont like it then they can kiss your ass. thats how i roll and i dont give a crap. i bet if you ask hooker, aka bubbahoo he would say the same damn thing.
that is how i am too and everyone should be like this and not care what ppl think of them
Old 05-24-2008, 04:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

For me personally, you have to make me laugh. I use humor extensively to stay sane, so if you don't have me rolling, you don't have a chance. I don't care how much money you have, but it would be really nice to be taken care of once and a while, but for the most part I'm wildly independant and will take care of myself. If you give me an attitude, I'll give one back, probably worse, so my men generally have to be prepared for that too. This has been the cause of many unhappy returns

All women look for differen things. Some women look for guys who will treat them bad, and that makes them happy. Others look for men that they can just use, and that makes them happy.

How about you find out instead what interests YOU, what TYPE of woman you like. Don't change yourself for one of us, we're not worth it. [&:][8D]
Old 05-24-2008, 06:17 AM
Little Doe Peep

Comparing Alyssa and me illustrates perfectly why you can't make any blanket statements about what women look for in men. My husband and I both have a sense of humor, bizarre at times. But mostly we tend to be fairly serious. We hardly ever watch TV. Like we have never seen American Idol or any of those reality shows, which I gatherare very popular.

I like being taken care of and I'm anything but wildly independent. It's not exactly politically correct for a girl to admit it but I'm actually fairly submissive. You would think my mom, having given birth at 15 and been a single working mom all her life would be wildly independent but she's about as submissive as I am. Her true self has come out since she got married last summer. Of course there was also the time she threw her boyfriend's stuff out on the sidewalk and ran him out of the house threatening to kill him with a hedge trimmer. (Not the guy she married,)

And there are girls who will work to support a guy who lays around the house all day watching TV, then goes out drinking, comes home drunk and slaps her around, or worse.

I don't try to conform to what I think my husband wants and he doesn't try to conform to what I want either. We spent about five months getting to know what each other was all about before there was any physical contact. And by that I mean no kissing, no petting, nothing. Of course, when the time was right, it happened.

So I guess you just look for somebody you like who is looking for somebody like you. And don't try to conform to what you think someone else wants in a mate. That will turn into the kiss of death for your relationship.

Old 05-24-2008, 09:44 AM

ORIGINAL: Steven McBee

ok what i dont understand is y people ask for dating advice on a hunting website?? no offence mossberg
aint dating advice i got a girlfriend i was just bored and was wonderin

Quick Reply: what women like in men

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.