Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Tattoo

Old 05-20-2008, 09:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Tattoo

Yea bud, not gunna happen
Old 05-20-2008, 09:55 AM
Banned

*walks away disappointed
Old 05-20-2008, 04:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Bubbahoo18

Personality is vastly overrated. If a girl has personality, then she believes that her insight or thoughts are important enough that should might possibly share them, and we all know that girls should not speak unless given permission.

The only time I want to hear a girl speak is when she says "Yes dear", after I command her to fix me a sandwich.
physical attraction is key for me. if its not there then it isnt gonna ever develop. but to go w/ that i like chicks to have a sense of humor, and are smart and driven. a tattoo is not anything that they should or shouldnt have w/ me. there is much more too it. i cant belive some of the stuff you said. i hope you arent serious cuz thats really not that funny
Old 05-20-2008, 06:30 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga
i cant belive some of the stuff you said. i hope you arent serious cuz thats really not that funny
I guess sarcasm doesn't readily translate through text.
Old 05-20-2008, 09:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

I followed ya bubba
Old 05-21-2008, 07:17 AM
Typical Buck

lmao! Well I was just wondering because I have heard from quite a few guys I know that tattoos make girls unattactive so I wanted some other opinions.
I'd have to say I agree 100% with the fact that there has to be an attaction and a sense of humour i could never be with someone who didn't make me laugh!! It would be horrid, yet to have someone who isfunny and dumb would drive me crazy!Someone who can carry on an intelligent conversation from time to timeis a necessity as well.
Old 05-21-2008, 08:14 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: AlbertianHuntress

lmao! Well I was just wondering because I have heard from quite a few guys I know that tattoos make girls unattactive so I wanted some other opinions.
I'd have to say I agree 100% with the fact that there has to be an attaction and a sense of humour i could never be with someone who didn't make me laugh!! It would be horrid, yet to have someone who isfunny and dumb would drive me crazy!Someone who can carry on an intelligent conversation from time to timeis a necessity as well.
i think a couple tattos are hot, they are gross if they areall over like a body suit. but no tats is fine too, personality and smarts come before looks for me

-CC
Old 05-21-2008, 08:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

It just all depends i guess....dang variables [:@]
Old 05-21-2008, 08:23 AM
Typical Buck

lol

-CC
Old 05-21-2008, 08:45 AM
Typical Buck

Personally, I thing sleeves are one of the hottest thing alive but I love tattoos!!

Quick Reply: Tattoo

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.