Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Ducklings

Old 05-13-2008, 07:38 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Ducklings

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

idk either.............you know how them frenchman are speakin jiberish and such
man how many times do i have to tell you, all the frenchmen are in quebec, i am in ontario, i am not french, morgan was from alberta(even furthur from quebec) she is not french

-CC
Old 05-13-2008, 04:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

i know but you are relentless towars me! i know you not a frenchie
Old 05-13-2008, 05:52 PM

i like americans better than frenchies
but japs arent cool
Old 05-13-2008, 08:06 PM
Little Doe Peep

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11

but japs arent cool
Although I'm American, born in Michigan, I'm 100% Japanese descent. If you're kidding, take it back. If you're not kidding....
Old 05-14-2008, 06:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

but japs arent cool
dude! that was kind of uncalled for! how can you say you like one nationality better then another? dont you take each person for what they are worth regaurdless of who/what they are??if not, you should!
Old 05-14-2008, 07:20 PM
Little Doe Peep

but japs arent cool
dude! that was kind of uncalled for! how can you say you like one nationality better then another? dont you take each person for what they are worth regaurdless of who/what they are??if not, you should!
Thanks. The word "Jap" is particularly offensive and insulting. I can take some kidding around. (My husband sometimes calls me "miniNip." (Nippon is the Japanese name for Japan.)) But Evan, that sounded mean.
Old 05-14-2008, 08:59 PM

im sorry that was rude. im just not a big fan of people of the japanese descent because grandpa was killed at pearl harbor
its hard to get over something like that but i guess i can be more quiet about it
i acrually dont have a problem with japanese people today just dont talk to them much but the foreign exchange students from japan and china can get me poed because i dont speak there lanuage and they get in everyones way
im nice to them and say nice things to them though even though they cant undersyand a word i say
Old 05-15-2008, 05:14 AM
Little Doe Peep

im sorry that was rude. im just not a big fan of people of the japanese descent because grandpa was killed at pearl harbor
its hard to get over something like that but i guess i can be more quiet about it
i acrually dont have a problem with japanese people today just dont talk to them much but the foreign exchange students from japan and china can get me poed because i dont speak there lanuage and they get in everyones way
im nice to them and say nice things to them though even though they cant undersyand a word i say
Thank you for the apology. I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather. But please keep in mind that many Americans were killed in that war by, not only the Japanese, but also the Germans and the Italians. Many Americans were later killed by (North) Koreans in the Korean War and by Vietnamese in the Vietnam War. Before that, many Americans were killed by their fellow Americans in the Civil War.

There have been many wars throughout history and at some point we have to let it go. To hold on to that is too similar to the people who think we should compensate them because their ancestors were slaves. Japan (Nippon) is now one of America's best friends. Although I have to admit that the Japanese are a somewhat prejudicial people. When my mother took me to Japan to have my eyelids done, the people made fun of her because she spoke Japanese (she's fluent) with an American accent. So we all have our faults.

I am a native born American of Japanese descent. I am most assuredly NOT a Japanese-American. But the term "Jap" is hurtful to me because it applies to me because of my ancestry. So I thank you for your apology.

By the way, most exchange students are fairly fluent in English, particularly those from the Orient. English is required in schools there. But most people from other countries do prefer to talk with friends in their native language. We would too if we were in another country. I have to head off to school now, but if you want to talk about it some more, that would be fine.

Also, I only know a few words of Japanese. My mother refused to teach me. She's somewhat annoyed with me because I'm planning to take Japanese in college.
Old 05-15-2008, 06:08 AM
Typical Buck

i know but you are relentless towars me! i know you not a frenchie
touché

-CC
Old 05-15-2008, 04:29 PM

what do you look like? i never have thought of japanese people hunnting

Quick Reply: Ducklings

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.