Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

young hunter success!

Old 04-06-2008, 09:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: young hunter success!

ORIGINAL: xXxrory7xXx

ORIGINAL: Steven McBee

ORIGINAL: xXxrory7xXx

ORIGINAL: Steven McBee

ORIGINAL: GVoverstreet7

you know what... i can't help it that i was raised to take trophy animals, it's just the way i was taught. it's all i know, i don't shoot animals that are still young. and yeah i told you not to post, i don't give a f*** eihter if i said that your doe was pathetic, cause it was. i don't care if you had your dad and brother in the stand with you. i consider myself a very successful hunter, be jealous.
heres the thing genius.....all animals should be respected in the same way, none is better than the other, and any animal god allows you to shoot should be celebrated just like shooting a big buck....i do management too and i dont care what people shoot, o and trying to diss one of the members on here aint goin to get you nowhere cuz i guarantee everyone on here is against you already[:@][:@]
ya and guess what, GV, its a doe! it might just be me, but i thought to practice proper management, one of the very first steps is to HARVEST DOES
dumbasses like you give hunting a bad name
in fact, harvesting does is the most important management rule
yep, thats what i thought.
thanks for all of the back up guys
anytime
Old 04-06-2008, 11:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

first off....GV you came way out of pocket coming at anyones animal! even if it wasnt in this thread, just means i didnt see the post where you gave him crap about killing a doe! there is nothing wrong with that!

secondly, and i think i speak for most of the hunters on here...when i hunt, i do so with my family! and i enjoy my time with family and the comerodery with them while at camp, and when im in the woods i enjoy the time i have to be out there and appreciate how lucky i am to have a chance to be out there! and when i see the game i am after i dont get pissed if it isnt a "trolphy" i will take it just the same! i respect not only the game that i am after but nature itself. everyone has needs, to control population, and there woods. right now my uncles tree farm is WAY over populated so killing does is the wisest thing to do! so guess what....we take does, and will pass on the ocasional buck!

you want a rack, thats fine! i would be lieing if i said i wasnt proud of my big 8, but next time you pass on a doe for a big buck let me know how that rack tastes!
Old 04-07-2008, 06:20 AM
Little Doe Peep

you know what... i can't help it that i was raised to take trophy animals, it's just the way i was taught. it's all i know, i don't shoot animals that are still young. and yeah i told you not to post, i don't give a f*** eihter if i said that your doe was pathetic, cause it was. i don't care if you had your dad and brother in the stand with you. i consider myself a very successful hunter, be jealous.
I don't really understand your attitude. I'll bet you don't have nearly as much fun hunting as I do. I didn't get to hunt this past season because of Miriam. But I got my first deer, a decent size doe but no record, the season before. It was a delicious doe.

I never thought about hunting until I met my husband, but I love it. We don't sit in a stand. My husband stalks them. In order to get my deer, I had to crawl through the mud, got burrs in my hair that my mom had to use oil to get out. We even go out in the off-season, looking for deer, turkey, and rabbit sign. We even take Miriam. Her daddy carries her in a pack in front. We're hoping she'll grow up with a love of the outdoors.

Hunting non-trophy animals is just as difficult as hunting trophy animals and just as much fun. I don't think your comments were in keeping with the spirit of this forum. We're all friends here.

Old 04-07-2008, 08:15 AM

why, i'm just trying to prove that us kids can do just as good at hunting as adult. But you know what i don't care, if you don't like it why the hell did you post on it.
Because he can, that why, and most kids dont get the chance to harvest huge deer like the adults, unless uhave family with land that is prime land. And you need to change ur attitude, cause u havnt been here long enough to be talkin to people like that.
Old 04-07-2008, 12:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

I say we just drop it its kinda getting rediculous i dont care whos right or wrong all this fighting is pointless.......ill post some pics of the turkey i shot when i get home. my biggest buck is my avatar
Old 04-07-2008, 12:59 PM
Little Doe Peep

No problem. If GV drops his attitude it's all good and we're all friends.

Old 04-07-2008, 01:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

No problem. If GV drops his attitude it's all good and we're all friends.

x2, i wasnt looking for a fight, but when the integrety of my friends are being called out on here i wont sit here and watch it happen! im not a sit on the sidelines kinda guy
Old 04-07-2008, 02:44 PM
Fork Horn

Gv.. u shouldnt make fun of other peoples kills, or talk about how u kill trophys, but at the same time rory, it was rude of you to just come out and say i dont like this post.. overall your all over reacting and i dont see how u can back rory wothout telling him/her tonot be so rude...you should all just mellow out..if you dont like something, keep it to yourself and there wouldnt be problems like this...
Old 04-07-2008, 03:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

i gotta better idea! we sould have a smallest deer post!! i shot a 54lb skipper on the last day when i was 14! if i knew how to post pics ide show that bad boy off fo' sho! now i know ill would win that catergory
Old 04-07-2008, 04:30 PM
Little Doe Peep

How about a contest for the smallest forum member? With a substantial cash prize.

Quick Reply: young hunter success!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.