Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

young hunter success!

Old 04-06-2008, 08:07 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: young hunter success!

you know what... i can't help it that i was raised to take trophy animals, it's just the way i was taught. it's all i know, i don't shoot animals that are still young. and yeah i told you not to post, i don't give a f*** eihter if i said that your doe was pathetic, cause it was. i don't care if you had your dad and brother in the stand with you. i consider myself a very successful hunter, be jealous.
Old 04-06-2008, 08:17 PM
Super Moderator

I have killed a few nice 8's in PA and one decent 8 here in Ohio. And for the record Rory my favourite hunt of all time I shot a doe that jumoped up while walking out with my dad and grandpa. Haha. and I'm glad he was raised to take trophy animals and defines his succes by that. I have learned that the real succes is the time I get to spend with family. They won't be around forever and I could care less if I shoot one or not. I love spending the time doing it.
Old 04-06-2008, 08:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

i know everyone has saw this pic be4 but might as well post it again
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll271/peace234/186Buck-183.jpg
Old 04-06-2008, 09:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GVoverstreet7

you know what... i can't help it that i was raised to take trophy animals, it's just the way i was taught. it's all i know, i don't shoot animals that are still young. and yeah i told you not to post, i don't give a f*** eihter if i said that your doe was pathetic, cause it was. i don't care if you had your dad and brother in the stand with you. i consider myself a very successful hunter, be jealous.
wow dude youre hard huh
any pics of these trophy animals of yours?
Old 04-06-2008, 09:30 PM

Who in the hell do you think you are coming on here and telling rory not to post? Rory is a well established member of this forum unlike yourself. Second, telling someone that their game they harvested is pathetic because your family is obssessed with trophy animals to make up for the fact that your a pompous ass and will always be is absolutely ridiculous. The fact that you only take trophy's show me a huge lack of respect for the animal you are chasing, which i guess really matches you quite well because you have a lack of respect for anyone not in it just for the rack.

I hope to god you learn some respect period before your ass gets beat to a pulp. While none of the garbage you spewed out of your @$$ referred to me, these guys are my friends and as such i reserve the right and will excercise my right to defend them whenever and wherever that is necessary.
Old 04-06-2008, 09:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

thanks AH
Old 04-06-2008, 09:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

heres the thing genius.....all animals should be respected in the same way, none is better than the other, and any animal god allows you to shoot should be celebrated just like shooting a big buck....i do management too and i dont care what people shoot, o and trying to diss one of the members on here aint goin to get you nowhere cuz i guarantee everyone on here is against you already[:@][:@]
Old 04-06-2008, 09:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Steven McBee

heres the thing genius.....all animals should be respected in the same way, none is better than the other, and any animal god allows you to shoot should be celebrated just like shooting a big buck....i do management too and i dont care what people shoot, o and trying to diss one of the members on here aint goin to get you nowhere cuz i guarantee everyone on here is against you already[:@][:@]
ya and guess what, GV, its a doe! it might just be me, but i thought to practice proper management, one of the very first steps is to HARVEST DOES
dumbasses like you give hunting a bad name
Old 04-06-2008, 09:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: xXxrory7xXx

ya and guess what, GV, its a doe! it might just be me, but i thought to practice proper management, one of the very first steps is to HARVEST DOES
in fact, harvesting does is the most important management rule
Old 04-06-2008, 09:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: xXxrory7xXx

in fact, harvesting does is the most important management rule
yep, thats what i thought.
thanks for all of the back up guys

Quick Reply: young hunter success!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.