Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Bigfoot

Old 02-19-2008, 08:53 PM
Super Moderator

Default Bigfoot

Any thoughts? haha, figured it might be a good discussion topic.
Old 02-20-2008, 03:19 PM
Banned

Default RE: Bigfoot

Gigantopithecus blacki

Maybe Bigfoot was once real?

Old 02-20-2008, 03:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

I believe that Bigfoot can be explained much like dragons can. Someone came across some strange bones at one point in time, and since they had no concept of fossils, extinction or evolution, they thought the creature must be real and the bones were of just an unfortunate specimen that recently died.

Gigantopithecus was part of the Australopithecus linewhich were very real. They were huge, much larger than us with skull comparable with modern gorillas.
Old 02-20-2008, 03:57 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: huntingirl89

I believe that Bigfoot can be explained much like dragons can. Someone came across some strange bones at one point in time, and since they had so concept of fossils, extinction or evolution, they thought the creature must be real and the bones were of just an unfortunate specimen that recently died.

Gigantopithecus was part of the Australopithecus linewhich were very real. They were huge, much larger than us with skull comparable with modern gorillas.
Exactly
Old 02-20-2008, 05:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've shot 2 of 'em, I just didn't want all the fame an glory that goes along with that though. I have them mounted in my family room though for all to see.....
Old 02-20-2008, 05:39 PM
Fork Horn

i dunno if it is real but if i did see one i would prolly shoot it
Old 02-20-2008, 08:42 PM
Super Moderator

I dont think Id shoot it, I always carry a camera and I would definately have some pictures tho haha. I figured with all the talk of cougars on the northest forums and such, aybe we should discuss bigfoot haha
Old 02-20-2008, 09:34 PM

I'd shoot that baby in a heart beat. Stupid hairy monkey thing always stealin my cheesy poofs![:@]
Old 02-20-2008, 09:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

It seems impossible but people have been seeing animals resembling bigfoot for thousands of years accross the world, and finding footprints. Something is out their, what exactly, we dont know yet.
Old 02-21-2008, 06:45 AM
Banned

Why would y'all shoot it? If it existed, and you came across it in the wildneress, that would mean that it is one of the most endangered species in the world! Why would you want to kill it? [:@]

Quick Reply: Bigfoot

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.