Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Bigfoot

Old 02-21-2008, 07:34 AM

Default RE: Bigfoot

ORIGINAL: Bocajnala

I dont think Id shoot it, I always carry a camera and I would definately have some pictures tho haha. I figured with all the talk of cougars on the northest forums and such, aybe we should discuss bigfoot haha
The cougars in the North East are really here. They were sold to the PGC by a farm in Colorado. Some guy shot one a few years backa nd called the number on the tag in its ear and the farm gave him all the info. There are 2 in one of the places we used to hunt and there was a video on the news yesterday of one killing someones Great Dane in the persons back yard. The Cougar was as big as the dog.
Old 02-21-2008, 08:48 AM

i wouldnt mess with bigfoot....have u seen those beef jerky commercials? theyre angry creatures
Old 02-21-2008, 09:00 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: jackmcmanus21

i wouldnt mess with bigfoot....have u seen those beef jerky commercials? theyre angry creatures
Actually, according to those commercials, Bigfoot is quite docile, even to the point of playing with butterflies, of course, that is until some idiot weekend warrior disturbs his or hers simple existance.
Old 02-21-2008, 09:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Retaks

I dont think Id shoot it, I always carry a camera and I would definately have some pictures tho haha. I figured with all the talk of cougars on the northest forums and such, aybe we should discuss bigfoot haha
The cougars in the North East are really here. They were sold to the PGC by a farm in Colorado. Some guy shot one a few years backa nd called the number on the tag in its ear and the farm gave him all the info. There are 2 in one of the places we used to hunt and there was a video on the news yesterday of one killing someones Great Dane in the persons back yard. The Cougar was as big as the dog.
He's right. They really are here. I've tracked them and a good friend of mine who is retired DEC for NYS confirmed their existance here. I don't bother arguing with the idiots who wouldn't know a bobcat track from a dog's.
Old 02-21-2008, 12:00 PM

I tracked a mexican from the border all the way to taco bell.....
Old 02-21-2008, 12:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

he is bogus
Old 02-21-2008, 12:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Retaks

my neighbor used to have a pet cougar now it is gone i dont know why[&:]
Old 02-21-2008, 03:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

There are a couple of cougars and black bears at the Naval Weapons Station a few miles down the road from where I live in Charleston, SC.
Old 02-21-2008, 03:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ive seen bigfoot before. Chris, do you know anyone named Holly Bevsek? Shes my aunt and lives in your town.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Centauri

Ive seen bigfoot before. Chris, do you know anyone named Holly Bevsek? Shes my aunt and lives in your town.
Nah... never heard of her. But I'll keep my tracking map and night vision goggles close by!