Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Be My Valentine?

Old 02-15-2008, 03:05 PM

Default RE: Be My Valentine?

Yes we do. Its alot of fun though. The whole Militia thing dosnt really come up much nemore. If you wanna chat and have fun feel free to stay. Im not into the whole Militia/Army Man thing but i leave them alone with it and talk in other threads.
Old 02-15-2008, 04:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Retaks

Yes we do. Its alot of fun though. The whole Militia thing dosnt really come up much nemore. If you wanna chat and have fun feel free to stay. Im not into the whole Militia/Army Man thing but i leave them alone with it and talk in other threads.
Yeah, you, like myself, joind this forum to discuss hunting, and all forms of it, I just don't see it that much in the youth forum.
Old 02-15-2008, 05:58 PM

WEll we do mess around alot on this section of the forum but when we are on other parts we stick to the subjects on hand.
Old 02-15-2008, 06:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

pretty much, this is the area that keeps everyone active and checking everyday, if it wasnt for this section i would probley only check this sight like the week before turkey oopens
Old 02-15-2008, 07:15 PM

ORIGINAL: huntnteen

pretty much, this is the area that keeps everyone active and checking everyday, if it wasnt for this section i would probley only check this sight like the week before turkey oopens
Yep! What he said!

Old 02-15-2008, 07:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

If people would actually post things about hunting, maybe we'd talk about hunting. Maybe you should get on that instead of just complaining about it
Old 02-15-2008, 07:26 PM

ORIGINAL: huntingirl89

If people would actually post things about hunting, maybe we'd talk about hunting. Maybe you should get on that instead of just complaining about it
Whats the point. We will prob just end up hijakcing the thread anyways. But its worth a try. Ill try to stay on the subject if someone starts it! I like hunting. I thikn ima start one on everyones favorite hunting gun.
Old 02-16-2008, 12:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

id try to stay on subject if one on hunting comes up,
Old 02-16-2008, 05:10 AM

I always TRY to stay on the subject but it never works!
Old 02-16-2008, 10:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: huntnteen

I am the opposite, what keeps me on this sight is the hunting talk, I only check up on this forum once in awhile.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.