Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Be My Valentine?

Old 02-15-2008, 10:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Be My Valentine?

then why dont you go away? your one of those annoying people who dont have any firends so they go online and bother people who are haveing fun
Old 02-15-2008, 10:08 AM

ORIGINAL: huntnteen

then why dont you go away? your one of those annoying people who dont have any firends so they go online and bother people who are haveing fun
Yea what he said!
Old 02-15-2008, 10:46 AM

ORIGINAL: nick_bleuer76

lmao i win i got the person complaining to join along, do i get a prize or something?
I am not joining, I am just explaining that I have a secret bomb shelter, where nobody can find. I think the whole "playing army" thing is gay. I would rather go hang out with real people, that I can actually interact with, and have some fun. And by fun I mean, get 2 Dirty-30's of Keystone.
Sounds like real fun I have plenty of friends here to do stuff with, Were just having a little fun. Got a problem with it, i don't give a crap.
Old 02-15-2008, 11:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

lmao i win i got the person complaining to join along, do i get a prize or something?
I am not joining, I am just explaining that I have a secret bomb shelter, where nobody can find. I think the whole "playing army" thing is gay. I would rather go hang out with real people, that I can actually interact with, and have some fun. And by fun I mean, get 2 Dirty-30's of Keystone.
ok so im guessing your in college or you wouldnt be drinking alcoholic pee water. well i guess its the weekend, so if thats what ya gotta do go for it. but there really isnt much need to sit here and bash people online for having some fun! some need alcohol to have fun, others dont.

oh and by the way, we arent computers! we ARE REAL PEOPLE, we ARE INTERACTING, and we ARE HAVING FUN! but if you want to hang out with some people that are in your town go for it, no one is holding a gun to your head! we all have things to do, but enjoy having fun online once and a while! take it easy!
Old 02-15-2008, 11:38 AM

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

ok so im guessing your in college or you wouldnt be drinking alcoholic pee water. well i guess its the weekend, so if thats what ya gotta do go for it. but there really isnt much need to sit here and bash people online for having some fun! some need alcohol to have fun, others dont.

oh and by the way, we arent computers! we ARE REAL PEOPLE, we ARE INTERACTING, and we ARE HAVING FUN! but if you want to hang out with some people that are in your town go for it, no one is holding a gun to your head! we all have things to do, but enjoy having fun online once and a while! take it easy!
Yea what he said also!!!!
Old 02-15-2008, 12:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm in college and drink black berry brandy like there's no tomorrow. And Jack is my best friend ever since Jim and I had a disagreement after a party
Old 02-15-2008, 01:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

dont get me wrong i know all bout the stuff! im in college as well!

never heard of Black Berry Brandy though! im guessing iits good if you drink it like that then its good right? how much is it? i just might have to look into it
Old 02-15-2008, 01:06 PM

ORIGINAL: huntingirl89

I'm in college and drink black berry brandy like there's no tomorrow. And Jack is my best friend ever since Jim and I had a disagreement after a party
Ohh you happen to know about my cough syrup when im up the cabbin. Dose your bottle of cough syrup look similar to this? Southern Comfirt is my best friend though!

Old 02-15-2008, 02:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Jesus H. Christ!!! Im just trying to have fun, and people are freaking out. So, if comments offended anybody, I'm sorry, I just don't see the fun in playing army men. And no, I am not in college.
Old 02-15-2008, 02:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Holy crap, you guys really know how to hi-jack a thread!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.