Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Schools closed!!!!

Old 02-12-2008, 03:25 PM

Default RE: Schools closed!!!!

ORIGINAL: Retaks

I jsut went and stole my 4x4 truck back and fileld it up and filled up my 4 wheeler and got 15 gallons extra fuel for the 4 wheeler. Im having fun in the snow tonighht. there arent many cops out at night.
So we were supposed to get like a foot of snow and we got like 4 inches... i should figure out a formula that will tell me what we REALLY will get when the weathermen predict the weather...
Old 02-12-2008, 03:59 PM

Umm we always get about half of what they expect for that day around here. So far we have got 1/2in of ice and the rain earlier that froze. My street is a solid sheet of ice. Its kinda fun though. I go to the top and slide all the way to the bottom then walk up the gras and do it again.
Old 02-12-2008, 04:04 PM

We only got a little ice. I think if E=MCsquared than 12 inches=y-z+ab/c
Old 02-12-2008, 04:45 PM
Little Doe Peep

If we get any more days off, they'll extend the school year. We only get three snow days. I don't know if "we couldn't get enough buses started counts as a snow day though."

Old 02-12-2008, 04:54 PM

It does, we had a year when we had 3 days off in a row because the wind chills were like -40 and we had to extend the year, the state wouldn't reprieve even though ohio has some regulations that state you have to close if the temperatures are so low or something.
Old 02-12-2008, 05:07 PM
Little Doe Peep

It wasn't because of the cold though. We've gone to school in colder weather. They just couldn't get the buses started. BOZOS!

Old 02-12-2008, 05:10 PM

I jsut went out front with a shovel and my road has a 3/4in solid piece of ice and about 1in of sleet/rain on top of that that will freeze sometime tonight. I should prob go plow the road but i have nothing to do tommorow morning so ill sit out front and watch all the idiots try to drive on the ice.
Old 02-12-2008, 05:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

now that is always a fun thing to watch!
Old 02-12-2008, 05:19 PM

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

It wasn't because of the cold though. We've gone to school in colder weather. They just couldn't get the buses started. BOZOS!

I can't believe you only get 3 days, we get 5. Retaks that sounds fun, if i could get there i would watch with you while discussing the military [8D]
Old 02-12-2008, 05:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Retaks, i would get there before AH so i could watch him be one of the crazys trying to drive on your road! there was a spot back by home where it was a steep hill. i use to sit there and watch the morons try to go up it, get so far start to slide back down and crash into another car or a tree, and even more fun to watch them try and go down the hill!

Quick Reply: Schools closed!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.