Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

baseball pictures

Old 01-18-2008, 06:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default baseball pictures

hey guys im thinking about ordering these baseball pictures from last summer in the AAYBA world series here in STL, these were my favorite action shots of me

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/OrderPage.aspx?pi=0CHD005B0S0108&po=108

what do you guys think? yes/no?
Old 01-18-2008, 07:45 PM

Default RE: baseball pictures

Ahh i use to play baseball until i blew my elbow out at the age of 16[X(] I miss playing the game.
Old 01-18-2008, 07:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

i love it
i used to pitch, and my arm would kill me the next day, the whole arm, so now im mainly SS or 2B
Old 01-18-2008, 11:00 PM

ORIGINAL: xXxrory7xXx

i love it
i used to pitch, and my arm would kill me the next day, the whole arm, so now im mainly SS or 2B
I pitched as well and thats how i blew my elbow out. I was throwing almost 85 mph at the age of 15. Now i'm lucky to hit 40. I was pitching one day and my arm was hurting a little bit but thought it was just because it wasn't warmed up enough. I threw a slider that bounced 10 feet in front of home plate and my entire arm erupted with pain. It just hung by my side, i couldn't lift it. Went to the hospital and they said i partially tore a ligament in my elbow but it wasn't bad enough to do surgery. I haven't been able to throw a baseball or football pain free since.
Old 01-18-2008, 11:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

wow.....that really stinks amatuerHunter
Old 01-19-2008, 08:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

ya it does... to throw that hard at 15, pretty rare, ive talked to a lot of kids at school and played more games than anyone i know and 85 doesnt come by often, lucky for us we have a couple freshman from the same team whos fastball on average is 82-88 mph

i cant even eimagine not playing baseball, i had to miss a couple games this past year from getting spiked in my leg and i had to get stiches and then my right shoulder i got tendonitis in it and i had to miss about 6 games combined for that and it sucked
Old 01-19-2008, 11:52 AM

ORIGINAL: xXxrory7xXx

ya it does... to throw that hard at 15, pretty rare, ive talked to a lot of kids at school and played more games than anyone i know and 85 doesnt come by often, lucky for us we have a couple freshman from the same team whos fastball on average is 82-88 mph

i cant even eimagine not playing baseball, i had to miss a couple games this past year from getting spiked in my leg and i had to get stiches and then my right shoulder i got tendonitis in it and i had to miss about 6 games combined for that and it sucked
Tendonitis sucks and so does getting cleated. I played third as well and i put my knee in front of the base on a steal attempt, bad mistake. I learned my lesson.

Do you play school ball or like summer league ball?
Old 01-19-2008, 01:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

im playing for my high school this spring and im gonna play in a slaaba and/or legion league in the summer
Old 01-19-2008, 04:42 PM

Awesome, sounds fun I'm a straight b-baller now, i play about 4 times a week. This week i played 6 days, its an addiction
Old 01-19-2008, 04:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

i used to play basketball competitively, then this year i decided not to try out. im gonna play in a summer league this summer though
and ya it is an addiction
almost as much as crack

Quick Reply: baseball pictures

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.