Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

baseball pictures

Old 01-22-2008, 01:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: baseball pictures

All im going to say is enjoy the time you have playing your sports! i use to play catcher! teams wouldnt steal on me even if the ball did get past me! and i could hit the ball fairly well. i had the most homeruns on the team 3 years in a row, and hadthe least strikeouts on the team every year. and in one wonderful moment blew out my entire shoulder! i refused to back off home and took a shot from the runner and when i hit the ground my shoulder was gone! it was hanging about 10 inches lower than my left! i tore the rotator cuff, i had some fairly serious ligiment damamge, broke the color bone in 3 diferent places, and had a 3 degree seperation! (i held on to the ball and he was out and saved the game) ever since that day i have seperated my shoulder 2 more times, and partially tore my rotator cuff 1 time after that. now there are certain positions i cant get my arm to go, due to all the rotator cuff damage.

so ENJOY EVERY SECOND! and dont take anything for granet!
Old 01-22-2008, 08:22 PM
Little Doe Peep

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

ORIGINAL: huntingirl89

Don't listen to anybody else. They're just PMSing
Wrong! Not PMS. No M for almost a year now. Can't hardly remember what it's like.

Maybe I'm too picky though. It's possible.

.... *crickets chirp*..... That was a little more info than we cared to know
Don't blame me, I didn't bing it up.

Old 01-22-2008, 08:40 PM

I will blame both of you females equally Just because we talk about our bowel movements and farts doesn't give you the right to talk about that time of the month
Old 01-22-2008, 09:08 PM
Little Doe Peep

I will blame both of you females equally Just because we talk about our bowel movements and farts doesn't give you the right to talk about that time of the month
I'm not talking about it. Like I said, I haven't had anything to talk about for almost a year now. Not that I'm complaining...

Old 01-22-2008, 09:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

I'm not talking about it. Like I said, I haven't had anything to talk about for almost a year now. Not that I'm complaining...

ok so........ maybe you didnt bring it up but if we make a team effort i bet we can forget it ever came up!
Old 01-22-2008, 09:35 PM

Ok someone needs to flash us like in Men in Black
Old 01-22-2008, 09:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

us yes! but let the lesson be learned to all the guys who havent had girl friends!even if you arent dateing a girl if you ever think its that time of the month for a girl NEVER MENTION A WORD bout your suspecions, you might end up getting way more than you wanted to know! let this serve as an example!

and for anyone who doesnt understand this! be happy you dont! you guys will be able to sleep at night!
Old 01-22-2008, 10:43 PM

Those lucky souls....
Old 01-23-2008, 03:19 PM
Little Doe Peep

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

us yes! but let the lesson be learned to all the guys who havent had girl friends!even if you arent dateing a girl if you ever think its that time of the month for a girl NEVER MENTION A WORD bout your suspecions, you might end up getting way more than you wanted to know! let this serve as an example!

and for anyone who doesnt understand this! be happy you dont! you guys will be able to sleep at night!
Absolutely!!! And keep in mind that it's called PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.

Old 01-23-2008, 04:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

ROFLMAO

i had a comment i was going to say on that topic aswell but i like my membership here and am in no hurry to be banned! (it involes trust) that might be a hint to anyone who has heard that saying before!

Quick Reply: baseball pictures

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.