Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

fav subject?

Old 10-27-2007, 05:47 PM

Default fav subject?

what is your fav subject in school i like science and P.E.
Old 10-27-2007, 07:01 PM

Default RE: fav subject?

P.E. and Science too.

Kingfisher97
Old 10-27-2007, 08:52 PM

photography
Old 10-27-2007, 09:25 PM
Little Doe Peep

Anything to do with biology. Doing mostly independent study in biology and biochemistry this year. My project right now is a paper on embryology.
Old 10-27-2007, 10:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

k i think if i ever need to contact somebody on something i cant say, im getting a hold of daddyslittlegirl!!!!! just out of curiosity what does all that mean????? sounds complicated, and im not that bright![&:] i would have to go with University 101 - not to hard, and the funniest professor!!!!
Old 10-28-2007, 09:18 AM
Little Doe Peep

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

k i think if i ever need to contact somebody on something i cant say, im getting a hold of daddyslittlegirl!!!!! just out of curiosity what does all that mean????? sounds complicated, and im not that bright![&:] i would have to go with University 101 - not to hard, and the funniest professor!!!!
You know what biology is. Biochem is the study of chemical processes in living things. Embryology is the study of the development of critters before they're born.

I get advanced stuff because I'mkind ofadvanced. They wanted to bump me from 5th grade to 9th because I was being disruptive, but my mom wouldn't let them. They agreed to give me extra work to keep me interested. My mom and I agreed if I behaved, she wouldn't beat me.
Old 10-28-2007, 09:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well, the classes I'm in now are:

Material Culture (the study of artifacts throughout history and how culture influences those artifacts)

Philosophy -- The Problem of God (how God is a paradoxical problem and cannot be proven nor disproven)

Environmental Geology -- Climate Change and Human History (how Al Gore is full of bull),

History of Slavery in the Americas (Why Africans were chosen as the primary source of labor instead of Natives, indentured servants, Asians, and other conquered peoples)

Out of these... I'd have to say History of Slavery, its the only class that I'm actually learning in. College is a bunch of (insert bad word of choice here) I tool a light credit load this semester because my last two I'll be working my butt off. I've already been at college for longer than I should have been (4 year institution) because I took a semester off my sophmore year to regroup. Everything you need to know in life, you learn in kindergarten folks.
Old 10-28-2007, 10:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

History, Debate, Mass Media and Video Production
Old 10-28-2007, 07:19 PM
Fork Horn

i must be the only hi schooler here, cuz every man here should b sayin woodshop j/k, u can like all those other smart pplclasses if u want
Old 10-28-2007, 07:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

my school never offered anything like woodshop! wish it woulda, that would have been the one class i actually knew something about!

Quick Reply: fav subject?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.