Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Okay, I'll promote my campaign here

Old 10-20-2007, 08:26 PM
Little Doe Peep

Default Okay, I'll promote my campaign here

The mods are ignoring me but I have been mentioning for a couple of monthe now that I want to be classified as a "Doe." Right now I am a "Fork Horn." That doesn't make sense to me because I am actually the equivalent of a "Doe."

I posted a request in the "Wish List/Enhancement Forum" but the mods are ingnoring me.
Old 10-20-2007, 08:47 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Okay, I'll promote my campaign here

look at it this way, how do u step up from a "doe," would u become a "big doe", or would u stick with just plain "doe" for another 1000 posts
Old 10-20-2007, 08:57 PM
Little Doe Peep

ORIGINAL: Zeke001

look at it this way, how do u step up from a "doe," would u become a "big doe", or would u stick with just plain "doe" for another 1000 posts
I would be satisfied to just be a Doe as long as I'm here.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

The problem with that is, then they'd have to go through this whole screening thing and assign everyone who is female to be doe, can't show favoritism to just one person ya know... and that would require them going back over the entire system, rewriting code, and with all of the updates they just did, i don't think they're up for that... plus, Justin just got back from vacation... give the man a break lol

Besides... if you stick around long enough, one day you will be a lifer just like moi, and then the whole gender issue goes away. Just be one of the guys. They're fun to play with
Old 10-21-2007, 01:31 AM
Fork Horn

Hey as far as I' concerned your a Doe, for one cause that would just be wierd to call you a fork horn
Old 10-21-2007, 01:41 AM
Spike

ORIGINAL: huntingirl89
Besides... if you stick around long enough, one day you will be a lifer just like moi,
I've been here 7 years and I'm still a fawn. I suck.

It didn't help when we had to re-register in '03, but still...
Old 10-21-2007, 07:36 AM
Little Doe Peep

The problem with that is, then they'd have to go through this whole screening thing and assign everyone who is female to be doe, can't show favoritism to just one person ya know... and that would require them going back over the entire system, rewriting code, and with all of the updates they just did, i don't think they're up for that... plus, Justin just got back from vacation... give the man a break lol

Besides... if you stick around long enough, one day you will be a lifer just like moi, and then the whole gender issue goes away. Just be one of the guys. They're fun to play with
Yeah, there's not even a checkoff in the profile for male or female. Maybe they should have thought of that before they set up the site. This site was obviously set up by MEN. I don't even know if there are any other girls (women for those who are sensitive about that) who would want to be does.

I started thinking about it because you can tell, for example, that you and I are girls by our screen names. But you can't always tell. It's not really all that important. I just thought I'd have some fun.
Old 10-21-2007, 10:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: 7mm08

Besides... if you stick around long enough, one day you will be a lifer just like moi,

I hated that stupid crash. I lost over 5,000 posts [:@]
Old 10-21-2007, 11:10 AM
Little Doe Peep

ORIGINAL: 7mm08

I hated that stupid crash. I lost over 5,000 posts [:@]
Well you're still a "Life Member."

Questionoes "Land in the Sky" refer to Montana?
Old 10-21-2007, 11:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

Haha, I wish. No, I live in the mountains of Upstate NY. Land in the Sky is my town's motto.

Quick Reply: Okay, I'll promote my campaign here

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.