Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

plans for this weekend

Old 09-05-2006, 01:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default plans for this weekend

i have a pretty eventful weekend planned out.as soon as i get off work friday night me and a buddy are drivin to Astoria, illinois. its about an hour away. its a 40-acre farm. couple sunflower fields on it, little pond, woods, and a 3 sided barn. the barn has a livable area built into it. no electricity or water yet. anyways we're stayin the night friday and saturday and comin home sometime sunday. saturday get up early and dove hunt. after we kill out, work on deer stands and put up trail cameras. after that we'll probably shoot our bows for the rest of the day. do a little scouting if we feel like it. and who knows what else. sunday we'll dove hunt and maybe mow a little if it needs to be done and then head home. it'll be nice to get away for a weekend though. really can't wait for opening day of bow season oct. 1st. who knows maybe i'll even have some good pics for you guys when I get back.
Old 09-05-2006, 02:43 PM

Default RE: plans for this weekend

wow thaat sounds fun. hope ya a good time.
Old 09-05-2006, 07:47 PM

Good luck, I'm gonna go speed goat huntin and maybe try to get some elk huntin in.
Old 09-05-2006, 08:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds like a great weekends, good luck. Let's see those pics!
Old 09-05-2006, 08:54 PM

sounds like a good time. I was planning on a weekend at the woods too but someone decided to go to my property and rip donuts through our farmers bean field and totally destroyed about half of it...its probably 150 acres and its just mowed down. So now he put a gate up and I have to get the key from him which he doesnt have copies made yet so that screwed up my weekend. So I think im just gonna do some squirrel hunting and i might start some crappie fishing as the temperature has dropped a lot here in Indiana. Hope you enjoy yourself shootemup and some pictures would be awesome.