Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Huntin Stories or Pictures

Old 10-03-2002, 11:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Huntin Stories or Pictures

If yall have any luck out in the woods or good stories to tell about a little huntin fiasco yall post it here.

I've only been out in the woods once since bow started on Tuesday. I didn't see a dern thing, it's fairly hot out still so you have to catch the deer right at dawn or dark. As soon as I get one (wishful thinking), I'll let yall know!

My mind belongs to my work...
My heart belongs to my family...

But my soul...belongs to the woods.
Old 10-06-2002, 10:23 AM

Default RE: Huntin Stories or Pictures

I have only got some ducks and geese and a couple grouse and that is about it. You got that My mind belongs to my work...
My heart belongs to my family...

But my soul...belongs to the woods. From that mossy oak commercial.
Old 10-08-2002, 02:47 PM

Hi, i have gotten doves and squirrels. i harvested a 9 point in michigan sunday and am still waiting for mr big to walk past here in ohio. I am still looking forward to hunting in west virginia, and maybe pennsylvania. any other deer stories out there?
later
adam
Old 10-29-2002, 05:03 PM

i shot at one on saturday but my gun didnt go off so that bit but. they killed a big buck last year in ohio
Old 10-30-2002, 01:15 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 11-01-2002, 07:08 PM

I have a story that is from last saturday on the wisconsin youth gun hunt.(Doe only)

I was set up on the edge of a grass field on the ground leaning against a tree. I was sitting with a hayfield to my back. I was sitting for about a half hour when i heard something behind me. I realized it was a big doe trotting through the feild. I couldn't get a shot while sitting down so i ran out into the field(she didn't even see me!) I made the best grunting sound i could to try to get her to stop. She finally stopped at about 75 yards at the edge of a fence line and she turned broadside. I raised my trusty remington 1100 and shot. My rifled slug flew true and dropped her on the spot. It was a very long drag out of the woods i can tell you that. 150+ pound doe

Bowhunter_45
Old 11-06-2002, 06:59 AM
Fork Horn

I shot 15 squirrels the other day our place is crawlin with um so if any of yall come to south coosa county stop by the little white house with the old barn and many of animals and come huntin