Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

is every one one here big game hunters.

Old 07-17-2005, 08:18 PM

Default RE: is every one one here big game hunters.

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

ORIGINAL: zak123

I'll take you up on your offer.

I think it's funny how you say I decided to create something out of it, when you did also. If you wanted to answer the ''question'' then all you had to say was, "I hunt small game, but I prefer big game." You don't need to say that he is not hunting big game the right way. That right there is starting something.
Ok fine, you want to argue and debate, we'll go for it.

Point the part that I made bold out. I said he must not have ever been on a good big game hunt if he got a bigger rush out of shooting rabbits and squirells than he did big game. I never said he hunted the wrong way.

I also mentioned the fact that I enjoy big game hunting more than I do small game hunting, though I participate in both, answering his question.
I should have said implied, not said.

You've obviously never been on a good whitetail hunt then, or any good big game hunt for that matter. There is so much more to it than just sitting, waiting, aiming, and shooting.

When I read over that, it sounded like you meant he was hunting the wrong way, because big game hunting should be fun. That isjust what happens tomessages on the internet; they are misunderstood.

As for the fighting- it's not going to solve anything, so why should I continue? And bowhunting is better than rifle hunting! Just kidding about that of course.
Old 07-18-2005, 08:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am a Big Game hunter.
Old 07-18-2005, 08:34 AM
Fork Horn

I generally hunt big game but if I ever see a small game animal I usually shoot it. So you can't really call it small game hunting, more small game shooting, lol. Like Dan said, I get a bit more of a rush shooting a big game. Buck fever makes me tremble more when I'm about to shoot a buck or bull then shooting a squirrel or rabbit. Just doesn't excite me as much I guess.

Hunting with hounds sure is fun though. Before they outlawed much of it here in Washington my dad and I used to hunt bobcats quite a bit. I get excited with that just by listening to the race.
Old 07-18-2005, 06:16 PM

im sorry i ever posted this. Washingot im sorry i came across that way. I have become very offensive from having to listen to peoples alot. Yes i do get abigger rush form big game. And allseasonhunter7 please do not call mea kid. Your still in schooland cant be much older than me. I am the youngest in my family and extended family. I have been labeled little to long, and still get treated like a kid by my older friends.Plese do not implie when i grow up. The truth is for deer i do take my time. i sit in 2 foot of snow untill i cant fell my feet. I Find a very good spot for deer and sit. So lets all quit being so hasty.
Old 07-18-2005, 07:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

you be quiet i never said you were kid
Old 07-21-2005, 02:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm locking this topic due to flaming.