Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

is every one one here big game hunters.

Old 07-17-2005, 06:55 PM

Default RE: is every one one here big game hunters.

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

First impressions are everything, and so far you haven't made a very good one with me.
Just because he does not have the same opinions as you, you don't like him? Just because the animal is bigger and harder to hunt doesn't make it more fun.
Old 07-17-2005, 07:06 PM

ORIGINAL: zak123

First impressions are everything, and so far you haven't made a very good one with me.
Just because he does not have the same opinions as you, you don't like him? Just because the animal is bigger and harder to hunt doesn't make it more fun.
You should know better than that Zak. The tone someone uses when they write or type something can generally say a lot about a person. I dislike him [so far] because he has assumed too much and put words in my mouth. That's not something you do with me without being called-out for it.

And also, as side note Zak, you're one to talk about opinions. How often do you give people a hard time on here (sarcastic or not) about bowhunting being a better sport than rifle hunting? Just because one sport is more difficult than the other doesn't make it better.
Old 07-17-2005, 07:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

People, people! Oppinions and first impressions dont matter on the internet. C'mon.
Old 07-17-2005, 07:43 PM

And also, as side note Zak, you're one to talk about opinions. How often do you give peoplea hard timeon here (sarcastic or not) about bowhunting being a better sport than rifle hunting? Just because one sport is more difficult than the other doesn't make it better.
I do not remember saying that bowhunting was better than gun hunting. Imay havegiven a few hints, butI was just messing around.I have never put down another hunter because of the weapon he uses. The difference between my post and your post is one of them is meant as a joke, and the other is not.

Old 07-17-2005, 07:53 PM

Whatever Zak, I'm not arguing about it. I said the kid was making a bad first impression with me because of the way he came across in his post, you decided to create something out of it. If you want to go ahead and keep it up, feel free, but I'm not arguing about it.
Old 07-17-2005, 08:00 PM

I said the kid was making a bad first impression with me because of the way he came across in his post, you decided to create something out of it. If you want to go ahead and keep it up, feel free, but I'm not arguing about it.
I'll take you up on your offer.

I think it's funny how you say I decided to create something out of it, when you did also. If you wanted to answer the ''question'' then all you had to say was, "I hunt small game, but I prefer big game." You don't need to say that he is not hunting big game the right way. That right there is starting something.
Old 07-17-2005, 08:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

why did u make the comments you did wwho cares if he gets the same amount of rush shooting cotton tails as you do shooting whitetails
washington dont be soo negative
Old 07-17-2005, 08:06 PM

ORIGINAL: zak123

I'll take you up on your offer.

I think it's funny how you say I decided to create something out of it, when you did also. If you wanted to answer the ''question'' then all you had to say was, "I hunt small game, but I prefer big game." You don't need to say that he is not hunting big game the right way. That right there is starting something.
Ok fine, you want to argue and debate, we'll go for it.

Point the part that I made bold out. I said he must not have ever been on a good big game hunt if he got a bigger rush out of shooting rabbits and squirells than he did big game. I never said he hunted the wrong way.

I also mentioned the fact that I enjoy big game hunting more than I do small game hunting, though I participate in both, answering his question.
Old 07-17-2005, 08:11 PM

ORIGINAL: Allseasonhunter7

why did u make the comments you did wwho cares if he gets the same amount of rush shooting cotton tails as you do shooting whitetails
washington dont be soo negative
Why did I? Go back and look at his original post, in it he stated that when hunting deer all you did was sit and wait and hope then aim and shoot. Something along those lines anyhow. There was no negativity in my original post, I was stating the fact that there is generally a larger rush when hunting big game than small game, thus the reason I enjoy hunting big game more.

Heaven forbid someone elaborate on a post more than one or two sentences.

Old 07-17-2005, 08:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

i read the whole ppost...twice and he said he did shoot at a deer ... and did not make a clean shot..
maybe he is afraid to miss again
sitting stalking and drives he said hes done what else is there to do
maybe as he gets older hell learn to apreciate just sitting and "waiting"..like i

Quick Reply: is every one one here big game hunters.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.