Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

favorite movie

Old 06-19-2005, 12:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: favorite movie

ORIGINAL: zak123

Am I unconcious and is the 5' 4" woman hot?
by hot i'm assuming looks... not that she's on fire right.personally if i'm unconcious i don't care. but if i'm not it depends on the situation. i really wouldn't have a problem with a woman saving me. i don't think a woman firefighter would have much problem getting me out. i'm 6 ' tall but only weigh like 120.
Old 06-19-2005, 08:05 PM

ORIGINAL: huntingirl89

ORIGINAL: zak123

ORIGINAL: pdoughertyMU

why do we have to have so much political correctness? lets just look at the statistics! now im going to ask you this question agian, but think honestly, would you rather have a 6 foot 200 lb man who has 50 % more strength be in charge of getting you out of a burning building or a 5'4 women who would basically drag you out?
Am I unconcious and is the 5' 4" woman hot?
good answer zak! i like your thinking! i'll come save you any day! except i'm 5'8"
Uh oh, I just caught my house on fire. Help Alyssa, help!
Old 06-19-2005, 09:13 PM

Band Of Brothers IT'S GOOD!
Old 06-19-2005, 09:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

i never saw band of brothers but the way everybody keeps talking about it i really think i'm missing out on something
Old 06-19-2005, 09:17 PM

isnt that more of a series than a movie though? ive never seen it either, but aren't there like 9 short episodes?
Old 06-19-2005, 09:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Its a movie but it set up as serious since it originally was on HBO. I heard they are selling the DVD as one movie (edit out the beginning of the esp 1, 2, etc )
Old 06-22-2005, 08:54 PM

Brutal attack, I friggin' love Tombstone and Monty Python and the Holy grail and Office space!!!! Val Kilmer was so awsome!!!
"She turned me into a newt!" "A newt?" "I got better."
"Anyway, so as he's backing out of his driveway... *whoosh* ... he gets hit by a drunk driver"
Old 06-23-2005, 10:43 AM

why do we have to have so much political correctness? lets just look at the statistics! now im going to ask you this question agian, but think honestly, would you rather have a 6 foot 200 lb man who has 50 % more strength be in charge of getting you out of a burning building or a 5'4 women who would basically drag you out?
May be a little late coming into this one... but...
Duh.......... If you're on the fire floor when you're found, myself or my crew will sure as hell NOT pick you up and carry you out... If you weren't dead before, you certainly would be.... Heat rises, and it doesn't take very muchto basically incinerate your airway...