Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

favorite movie

Old 06-18-2005, 09:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: favorite movie

Whould you mind showing me some proof? I heard that men have higher pain threshold than women. I remember watching it on a news program.
look it up online... you honestly believe the news??? come on... they actually think that michael jackson is innocent on all charges and that a great justice has been done... PAHLEASE....

and CRAMPS... do they ring a bell lol???? i've been through countless surgeries now and still go on the job.... i've punched through car windows, split my knuckles and still ran the JAWS for the next 40 minutes before seeking medical attention ( 9 stitches)... (yes that move was very stupid on my part... but i wasn't thinking because it was somebody i knew trapped in the car)
Old 06-18-2005, 10:27 PM

How the hell did you guys manage to turn a thread about your favorite movies into a debate?

Old 06-18-2005, 10:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Natural Child birth? HEEELLLOOOOOO???

Anyways, back to topic. I have alot. But my number one/two may be The Bourne Identity and Bourne Supremacy.
Old 06-18-2005, 11:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

My favorite movies are in this order:

1. Legends of the Fall
2. Monty Python and the holy grail
3. Tombstone
4. Office Space
Old 06-19-2005, 12:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

4. Office Space
And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...

Sounds like somebody's got a case of the Mondays.
Old 06-19-2005, 07:52 AM

ok, well a month or two ago there was a prisoner being taken back to jail after his court hearing, and there was a female cop taking him. he pushed her over, grabbed her gun, and shot a judge and two other people. would that same scenario have happened if this was a man? who knows, maybe, maybe not. Why do all the big stars have big male body guards instead of women? (maybe there are some with women, but i am not aware of any) seriously, this has nothing to do with prejudice against women, but as i said previously, men are just better in certain jobs! and for you saying that a girl can knock me senseless, i bet some could. but most could not. im not saying don't hire women. im saying keep the standards the same, so we aren't getting second rate service. our tax dollars should only go to the best of the best.

The southern pennsylvania Transportation authority determined that if a police officer could not run 1.5 miles in 12 minutes, it would be a danger to the public. which still isnt that fast. 60% of men passed, 12% of women passed

hg, your from new york right? 11,500 firefighters are on duty in New york city. and only 25 are women (taken from 2002). and in 1982, a woman sued the state to have the standards lowered so more women could participate. and she won. so standards have been lowered.

the average women has 45-50% less upper body strength, and 25-30% less aerobic capacity. Women suffer bone stress fractures and other injuries at double the rate of men.

In israel in 1948, men would throw themselves in front of the women to take bullets for them.

and for the whole fire fighter thing.. here is an interesting statistic that i heard on talk radio a few weeks ago, on 911, not one female firefighter died. not one. that is because they sent the men in instead of the women. and fire fighters came from neighboring states and cities.
look at the list of the fire department rescue personnel who died, not one woman. they just send the men in first. which im not saying send the women in first, but if our tax dollars are to go to both genders, send both in. unless the department thought the women weren't as qualified. who knows. im done with this, because its just turning into a flame war. (btw hunting girl, if you're a feminist, why would you call me a woman to offend me?)

why do we have to have so much political correctness? lets just look at the statistics! now im going to ask you this question agian, but think honestly, would you rather have a 6 foot 200 lb man who has 50 % more strength be in charge of getting you out of a burning building or a 5'4 women who would basically drag you out? i don't know why anyone would ever say woman! i just don't get it. i have nothing against women. but i would say the same thing about child care. would i want to send my 3 year old daughter over to a man to look after her if i didn't know the guy? no! because men have a much higher history of rape and molestation.

i say give people an equal opportunity for the job, but don't lower the standards which has happened pretty much everywhere!
Old 06-19-2005, 08:06 AM

oh, and search under google about pain tolerance... search "which gender has higher pain tolerance" every single one says men have higher tolerance. some say both feel the same ammount, but men just handle it better.
Old 06-19-2005, 10:12 AM
Giant Nontypical

******CHANGED MY MIND******
Old 06-19-2005, 10:40 AM

ORIGINAL: pdoughertyMU

why do we have to have so much political correctness? lets just look at the statistics! now im going to ask you this question agian, but think honestly, would you rather have a 6 foot 200 lb man who has 50 % more strength be in charge of getting you out of a burning building or a 5'4 women who would basically drag you out?
Am I unconcious and is the 5' 4" woman hot?
Old 06-19-2005, 11:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: zak123

ORIGINAL: pdoughertyMU

why do we have to have so much political correctness? lets just look at the statistics! now im going to ask you this question agian, but think honestly, would you rather have a 6 foot 200 lb man who has 50 % more strength be in charge of getting you out of a burning building or a 5'4 women who would basically drag you out?
Am I unconcious and is the 5' 4" woman hot?
good answer zak! i like your thinking! i'll come save you any day! except i'm 5'8"

Quick Reply: favorite movie

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.