Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

women

Old 05-20-2005, 09:57 PM

Default RE: women

ORIGINAL: mossyoakshootout

Well...okay...if you want to go thru 100 girls the bar scene and meeting "as many as possible" is the way to go. But I think its a little silly to ask people out that you barely even know. And maybe I'm unique...but most of the girls I have been friends with eventually liked me as more than a friend....that didn't always work out too well but thats another story.
Which makes you a little deceptive in a way. You're being friends with these girls for the sole purpose of eventually becomming 'more than friends.' You obviously don't care whether or not things work out in the end, because if they were good friends you wouldn't want her to get hurt if something happened and the relationship ended.

It doesn't cost money to meet new girls. Our local mall is filled with prospective dates on the weekends. A dollar each way on the bus can get you at least one new phone number and a possible girlfriend each day. You don't have to spend money to meet girls. Dates can cost as little as $20.00 or as much as $100.00 depending on who you're taking out. But don't ever think you have to spend money to meet girls, because you don't.

Grocerey shopping with mom? See a cute girl bagging groceries or shopping with her mom? Bump into her, start a conversation, get her number, take her out.

You will be told no. Don't get me wrong. Things won't always work out, you won't always get her number. But you can't just wait for the girls to come to you.

Confidence is key. You can't be scared or intimidated by the situation, approach the girls you would like to meet. Chances are they won't approach you.
Old 05-20-2005, 10:11 PM

Well...I never have started a friendship with the idea of it ever being more than that...so no deception at all...in fact I go out of my way to make sure that kind of thing doesn't ruin the friendship.... I'm not saying I go out with friends...just that if I wanted to get a girlfriend right now I would look for someone I already knew so I had an idea what she was all about.
To be fair to you..I haven't ever really tried to do it the way you recommend...I never really needed to...it probably works just as well as you say...I just prefer to not go into things with no clue what kind of girl she is...but if you are going into the whole thing more for fun than anything, I would agree that meeting lots of people and treating it as a game to be learned is the best way.
But I will agree with you...confidence is everything. Not just in dating, but in everything from bull riding to hunting. People will always be attracted to someone who is confident in themselves and feels good to be around.
Old 05-20-2005, 10:14 PM

I guess that's just where we differ then.

I'm too young to take relationships too seriously right now. I've tried the long term, serious deal and got hurt. So for now my dating is short term and infrequent.
Old 05-20-2005, 10:19 PM

to tell you the truth, I am at the same point..too young (18) to take it seriously. But like I said, I don't want to go out dating people I don't know, but I would feel horrible just casually dating one of my good friends and messing up the friendship...so I just don't dat eright now..fun life huh? lol
Old 05-20-2005, 10:21 PM

I had the same problem. Everytime it would end about 3 months into it so I gave up at 15yr old

I tell ya what though....I have a ton more $ to buy deer huntin stuff with
Old 05-20-2005, 10:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dude you dont want a girlfriend for a long time! Too much work!
Old 05-20-2005, 10:36 PM

ORIGINAL: jepcho

Dude you dont want a girlfriend for a long time! Too much work!

Yeah, they are trouble. Being single is more fun because you dont get in trouble as much
Old 05-20-2005, 10:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just date around, it is more fun for you and for them. No one cares if you look at another girl or not. Date around, take risks, and love every minute of it!
Old 05-20-2005, 10:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

sooooo many comments... sooo little time
Old 05-20-2005, 10:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

*putting hand on face and shaking head* lol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.