Community
Wildlife Management / Food Plots This forum is about all wildlife management including deer, food plots, land management, predators etc.

Craig Dougherty

Old 09-09-2004, 09:05 PM

Default Craig Dougherty

Hey guys just got back from our hunt out hunger banquet, Craig dougherty was the speaker it was a good seminar he talked about small property mgt. I have heard his son speak twice and I get more out of these guys eveytime I listen to them and read there book grow em right. Any way the best part was we raised over $5,000 for the venision donation program and the state matches that giving us over $10,000 for the program which gets 40,000 servings of venison to the food banks and soup kitchens im NY state. This was done by just a little over 100 hunters having a good time and spending a few bucks on tickets,raffels,drawings and getting a few corp. sponsers.If you get the chance please support these programs they not only help needy people they get non hunters on our side before the anti hunters can grab them and make them the enemy.
Old 09-11-2004, 03:01 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Craig Dougherty

I went down to their (Craig and Neil's) property and went through the tour with them (North Country Whitetails) that they offer.

I did learn alot, I would say about 1/2 of it was common sense, but I like their ideas on shapes of sattelite plots. Seem to be really effective when done right.