Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

HuntingNet.com

Old 03-18-2005, 02:37 PM

Default RE: HuntingNet.com

I am kinda like hia, I hang out at chat mostly, but I cruise the rest of the site as well. Hands down as is it is the best so far!! I am a mod at another huntin site, and one thing they do is on occ. (bout once every 2 months) they have a contest for a call, or a decal, somethin small, that really brings everyone together for a little friendly competition. Just an
idea!!
Old 03-18-2005, 02:50 PM
Super Moderator

hungryhuntergirl, when you say you cruise the rest of the site, do you mean the whole rest of the site? HuntingGear.Com, SportingDogs.Com, DNR listings, articles, news, the sweepstakes.. all that stuff? If you do, which do you hit the most?
Old 03-18-2005, 03:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

This doesn't really apply to redesigning your site, but is there anyway you can stop people from having multiple screenames. In the northeast section its becoming a ridiculious probelm.
Old 03-18-2005, 03:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Pa Trophy Man

This doesn't really apply to redesigning your site, but is there anyone you can stop people from having multiple screenames. In the northeast section its becoming a ridiculious probelm.

Really. Give me a heads up on some of them. This sounds like it could be very entertaining.
Old 03-18-2005, 03:49 PM

I think it is a great site. I would, however, like to see a portion (header) just for sheds and shed hunting. There are alot of diehards out there that i'm sure would like that too.
Old 03-18-2005, 05:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

Is anyone going to answer the origional question??????

Sorry, I don't really have anything to add either
Old 03-18-2005, 05:17 PM

i like it but maybe new games [8D]
Old 03-18-2005, 05:52 PM

Maybe a review on the outfitters and services?
Old 03-18-2005, 08:15 PM

As soon as I log onto the net I have a list of huntin sites I go to that include about 6 sites.
Old 03-18-2005, 08:30 PM
Inactive

Default RE: HuntingNet.com(In reply to HNIJuston)

I like to think i cover a majority of the sites on Hunting Net. As with a few of the others i suppose my favourite is the Chat.

One change i would like to see in Chat - is someone could see who is there before they enter. IMO this would save a lot of useless entries and exits, which needless to say cause disruptions.

Other than that we have a great site here, congratulations to you folks in Admin !! Keep up the good work!!

Gary

Quick Reply: HuntingNet.com

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.