Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

BUCKMASTERS NY BANQUET DINNER 3/19/05

Old 03-15-2005, 07:27 PM
Spike

Default BUCKMASTERS NY BANQUET DINNER 3/19/05

THE BUCKMASTERS TRI-COUNTY CHAPTER DINNER BANQUET WILL BE HELD ON 3/19/05 AT 6:00 PM AT:
SCIORTINO'S RESTURANT
988 RT 22
BREWSTER, NEW YORK
TICKETS ARE $60.00 AND INCLUDE DINNER, BOTTLED BEER, WINE, SODA, 1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION TO BUCKMASTERS, AND A RAFFLE FOR A DOOR PRIZE. WE WILL BE RAFFLING OFF GUNS, BOWS, TREESTANDS AND MANY OTHER PRIZES. FOR INFORMATION CONTACT CHAPTER PRESIDENT MIKE PAUL AT 845-628-4939.
Old 03-15-2005, 08:02 PM

Default RE: BUCKMASTERS NY BANQUET DINNER 3/19/05

THANKS FOR TELLING US! TURN YOU CAPS OFF!

Why does buckmasters have a banquet? they're not a conservation organization, they're a company. if it was the NWTF or WTU, where i know the money is being used for pretty much conservation, i'd be down with it. a company on the other hand, i disagree with that.

slayer
Old 03-15-2005, 08:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

No kidding. Jackie Bushman A.K.A. (Whack Master ) is a joke. He might be a nice guy in person and all but his hunting sucks. The only places he hunts are loaded with deer, someone has done all the scouting for him, and he acts all nervous every time he draws back on a deer. Oh God, i have only killed 30 deer this year please help me control my nerves. Give me a break Whacker. He needs to get a grip on something besides his chicken! I,m out ! [:'(]
Old 03-15-2005, 09:53 PM

Whats the problem with a company having a banquet, companies do it all the time??? Hell if it was closer to home I would probabably attend, sounds like fun.

Motomonkey:

Arent you the same guy who got banned on bowsite.com for being a wierdo?

The only places he hunts are loaded with deer
Yes damn that Jackie Bushman, he only hunts on places where the deer are aloud to mature and arent blasted every time they stick there head out. That sorry SOB should be ashamed of himself, he should stick to the over hunted public land in PA where the hunters out number the deer 10 to 1. Now thats REAL hunting....................
Old 03-16-2005, 04:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey Low Rack Mind your own business. You seem like a smart boy, use your brain. I,m sure the fence hunting you do is awesome![:@][:@][:@]
Old 03-16-2005, 06:23 PM

aloud to mature
they stick there head
Does the frequent posts involving flagrant misspellings and just downright terrible grammer bug the heck out of anyone but me? It's really bad guys, i mean, it's Basic English 101.

Yes, companies have banquets all the time. Do they charge $60 a ticket and raffle off prizes that benefit some guy who hunts pens and over bait? Jackie Bushman is one of the fakes in the hunting industry. He's about as real a hunter as John Kerry.

Also, we manage our properties and allow the deer to mature and we don't shoot everything that sticks its head out. We dont shoot a monster buck everytime we climb on stand. I suppose it would help if the deer were attracted with a big 55 gallon drum on a tripod full of corn and i really think having a 12 ft fence around our land would probably also do the trick. For those of us that enjoy hunting deer, it doesnt take a high fence,feeders, and genetically superior deer to have a good hunt.

slayer
Old 03-17-2005, 03:42 PM
Typical Buck

Buckmasters Banquetts raise money to feed the hungry and help the comunity they are held in. I used to help run a Wisconsin Chapter. Most of the money raised went to feeding the hungry, but, I do remember donateing time as well. We planted oak and pine trees on public land for the WDNR and also had a road clean-up program. I really have grown a little board of Buckmastrs myself. But I dought you will ever hear me bad mouth a hunting organizeation of any sort, especially one that is raiseing money to help communities in the name of hunters. I should also mention, Buckmasters donates a lot of the money and prizes for the event.
Old 03-17-2005, 05:09 PM
Spike

Thanks Bukmastr,
The money we raise does go to help feed the hungry, we are also sending a terminally ill hunter on a deer hunt. We all volunteer our time. I enjoyed organizing this dinner with my hunting buddies.
Old 03-17-2005, 05:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

Hey Low Rack Mind your own business. You seem like a smart boy, use your brain. I,m sure the fence hunting you do is awesome![:@][:@][:@]
Dont tell him to mind his own business he has just as much right to post here as you do. And i also agree with him hes lucky he gets to hunt those awsome places where every deer isnt shoot at constantly and the deer are aloud to mature. If you call that "cheating" and blaming people for "high fence hunting" your wrong, they are just hunting in the right spot and at the right time.
Old 03-17-2005, 07:16 PM

right place right time..Hah! or just like enough to have somebody practically walk the deer over with a leash..

slayer

Quick Reply: BUCKMASTERS NY BANQUET DINNER 3/19/05

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.