Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

BUCKMASTERS NY BANQUET DINNER 3/19/05

Old 03-17-2005, 07:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: BUCKMASTERS NY BANQUET DINNER 3/19/05

He can post all he wants. Bushman, Lowrack or you couldn,t hunt your way out of a paper sack. You must do alot of fence hunting yourself. These tv shows are a joke. If he is such a great hunter lets see him go to public land, or any place where he has to scout himself, and hang his own stand. Here in Kansas we work for our big bucks. I wouldn,t even want somebody to tell or help me with any deer hunt. That,s why we call it hunting. What he and apperently you do is called shooting.[:'(][:@][:'(]
Old 03-17-2005, 10:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

He can post all he wants. Bushman, Lowrack or you couldn,t hunt your way out of a paper sack. You must do alot of fence hunting yourself. These tv shows are a joke. If he is such a great hunter lets see him go to public land, or any place where he has to scout himself, and hang his own stand. Here in Kansas we work for our big bucks. I wouldn,t even want somebody to tell or help me with any deer hunt. That,s why we call it hunting. What he and apperently you do is called shooting.[:'(][:@][:'(]
Cant hunt ourselfes out of a paper bag huh? well just to let you know i hunt public and private land and do just the same on both. Just because they gets big bucks all the time doesnt mean they are always high fence hunting. Some of these hunting outfitters own thousands upon thousands of acres where the deer get little to no pressure at all and you know the outfitters put them in only their best spot so the people watchin see the big bucks and want to hunt there. tahts what its all about the $. And you think your all high and mighty because you scout and hang your own stands and somehow that makes you a better hunter than everyone else? its the shot that counts the stuff in between is just the journey to get there.
Old 03-18-2005, 09:20 AM

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

Hey Low Rack Mind your own business. You seem like a smart boy, use your brain. I,m sure the fence hunting you do is awesome![:@][:@][:@]

Motown please take this personal-- You are a Jackass 100%
Old 03-19-2005, 04:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

You hurt my feelings, I,m taking my toys and going home. Blow it out your ear!
Old 03-19-2005, 05:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

You hurt my feelings, I,m taking my toys and going home.
Old 03-19-2005, 05:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Does the frequent posts involving flagrant misspellings and just downright terrible grammer bug the heck out of anyone but me? It's really bad guys, i mean, it's Basic English 101.
So you can spell better than others, does that make you any better than them? Mabe us dummies that cant spell , or talk the right way shouldnt post here? People like you make me ill.
Old 03-19-2005, 05:54 PM

cant we all just be friends lol jk i am stayin nutral
Old 03-20-2005, 10:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

All these hunting shows that hunt high fences are for advertisement purposes. The "ranch" saves a big buck for one of these guys to shoot on camera so others can see it and "book" a hunt there. He even says we got here last night and we are on our way to the stand so and so set up for us. I can't watch Jackies show, not reality and not for me! JMO
Its good that he helps the less fortunate people. I admire him or his company for that.
Old 03-20-2005, 10:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

i think it cost more to hunt high fenced and they have heated box blinds and he wears scent lock why?
Old 03-20-2005, 11:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

he wears scent lock why?
He has to, he is probably sponsored!

Quick Reply: BUCKMASTERS NY BANQUET DINNER 3/19/05

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.