Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

posting pics?

Old 12-03-2004, 10:28 PM

Default posting pics?

If youve got pics stored on your pc's hardrive......How do you post them on this site?
sorry computer illiterate.
Thanks ahead of time.
Old 12-03-2004, 11:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: posting pics?

From the help portion of the site:

Can I upload an image or attachment to my post?

You may attach a file to your post. The allowed file format and the maximum file size will be displayed when you click on "Click here to upload".

For graphical files (jpeg, gif, bmp, png), you can embed the uploaded picture in the post directly by checking the box: “Embed picture in post”.
The size must be no larger than 100KB, so you most likely will have to resize(by way of editing sw, ms paint) and save that edited file to your harddrive. Once you click upload, click "Browse" this will allow you to locate the file on your harddrive that you wish to post. Once you have located the file click on it and click "Open", it will then download and say if successful once completed. Once this is done click "Ok" and check the "embed picture in post" box.

The other option is a hosting sight then post the link for members to view your pictures.

Best of luck, hope it helps.
Old 12-04-2004, 08:34 AM

Default RE: posting pics?

the best way I have found is to have them on a host site like "photobucket". then you can go there and post pic's real easy.