Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

You aren't a "hunter"

Old 10-29-2004, 08:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: You aren't a "hunter"

[/quote]
My father-in-law has a permit to cull out the older bucks on his property or something.
[/quote]

Bull Crap! Bull Crap! BULL CRAP!
Full of BS and busted! St Bernard busted you for hunting with a gun in bow season, and you come up with this supposed "permit!" There is no such permit for "culling older bucks," in Texas, so naturally it must be the "or something!"
So, what you claim to have done was not hunting at all, it was poaching!
With each new post, you are revealing to us that you are indeed J. F'ing Heinz-kerry!
Old 10-29-2004, 09:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

AR,

What is your response to the above posts?
Old 10-29-2004, 09:11 AM

I too would like to hear this? I have no place for a poacher.
Old 10-29-2004, 09:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

I wonder how come AR all of the sudden got disinterested in his post..................
Old 10-29-2004, 09:14 AM

ORIGINAL: silentassassin

AR,

What is your response to the above posts?

Sorry for the delay...phone and all. As far as your post goes...As I said, I'm not sure what he has and am not going to pretend to. He said he had it covered and since that land has been in his family for God only knows how long and he has hunted it for 40 some odd years without jail time or a single cent paid on fines...I tend to take him at his word.
Old 10-29-2004, 09:14 AM

It just keeps getting deeper and deeper with this dude. On a side note, I checked with one of my Ranger buddies and he confirmed this guy is a Ranger, he sent me a little better pic....

Sorry ARanger couldnt resist taking a shot at your expense....friendly joke dont get too fired up
Old 10-29-2004, 09:16 AM

One other thing that flagged me to this post is, we have not had a night with temps under 60 degrees here in East Texas this year. The woods are thick and green, and no leaves have fallen yet.
Old 10-29-2004, 09:17 AM

However, you bring up a good point...And I'm getting kind of curious about it. I'm going to sign off for a while and try to call him and get details...I'm not big on poaching either and I'm not going to act like I'm aware of ALL of the laws.
Old 10-29-2004, 09:18 AM

What tag did you use to tag this buck?
Old 10-29-2004, 09:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

It's your duty to know the law. Are you a big enough man to admit when you've made yourself look like a jackass........................................... ........................ lmao

Quick Reply: You aren't a "hunter"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.