Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

poaching

Old 08-13-2004, 12:37 PM

Default RE: poaching

Turn him in and the CO. Enough said!
HE NEEDS TO BE TURNED IN AS WELL
If that's the case, TURN HIM IN!
Its his cousin man.............family boys...........

Are you willing to ruin your family ties because a guy has killed some deer for food??....If so I think you plain plumb crazy[:'(]

And FYI this could never happen to my cousin because he is already in jail because of me………

The guy built a deck without a C.O. – turned him in on the spot…..

I saw him put a recyclable can into his regular garbage with my own two eyes…that was $500 out of his pocket…….

I know for a fact he did not make all those “charities” he claimed on his tax return………man he was Jell-O when the IRS got done with him…..LOL…..I nailed him…..

Then I had his license taken away because I reported to the police that his truck was un-inspected and set up a radar trap for him……..he couldn’t afford the ticket because the IRS whacked him so hard that they took away his license ……….the dude cried for days……lol

Then he lost his business because I knew he would make some cash on the side and not report it………………Hey it illegal, he deserved it……………

Turn em in……………family or not………….

Bad, boys, bad boys……watcha gonna do when they come for you
Old 08-13-2004, 12:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

Rack, ROTFLMAO!!!!
Old 08-13-2004, 02:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Rack..
Are you saying to turn him in, or not turn him in.
I can't tell zacktly where your goin to or comin frum.
Old 08-13-2004, 02:11 PM

I can't tell zacktly where your goin to or comin frum.
LOL......you aint the first

I think turning in family for shooting some food is absolutely insane.....

Clear now
Old 08-13-2004, 02:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

i can understand why you dont want too turn him in....i would talk to him, tell him to do the right thing and stop or you will.....i would hate to do it but i would turn someone i knew in if i knew they were poaching.....there are too many ways to feed his family other than from a poached deer......he is taking away from all of us who do follow the rules and regs, those of us who pay the fee's required which in return a % goes back to the animals...not only us , but the animals, what happens when he shoots that pregnant doe, there's 2 gone.....youre in a place i definately wouldnt want to be in, youre in my thoughts and prayers......you can always call , leave details with out giving your name....
Old 08-13-2004, 02:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yea, I was a little hasty to say that, I guess I skipped over the cousin part. DON"T TURN FAMILY IN! THAT"S NASTY!
Old 08-13-2004, 02:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: livbucks

Yea, I was a little hasty to say that, I guess I skipped over the cousin part. DON"T TURN FAMILY IN! THAT"S NASTY!
Get a friend to turn him in. There, that's better, now I fixed things
Old 08-13-2004, 05:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Get a friend to turn him in. There, that's better, now I fixed things
that works
Old 08-13-2004, 10:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think poaching is someone whos out there at night spot lighting looking for big racks and such, someone whos taking a doe for food to feed his family is not poaching. Its my god given right to harvest an animal for food, screw the law , laws are usually implimented to generate revenue and nothing more.
Old 08-14-2004, 09:05 AM

I agree turning in a family member for this type of a crime might be a stretch. But since you know what he is doing I'm sure there are others and it will be a matter of time before he does get caught and then if he is in dire straights with money he will be worse off. There has to be other means in which he can feed his family.
If more then the person commiting the crime knows about it, it's just a matter of time till he'll do the time.
Like I said before there has to be programs out there that can help him out. What about the rest of the family.
Hard to give a true oppinon about this without knowing the whole story, i.e... job, etc.

Quick Reply: poaching

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.