Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Some huntin' jokes to brighten your day...enjoy!

Old 04-22-2004, 12:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Some huntin' jokes to brighten your day...enjoy!

Those are pretty funny. Thanks for the post.
Old 04-22-2004, 12:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thought of another one.

This guy goes away on vacation to hunt every year, but never brings home a deer. A few years into his marriage, his wife asks him if he really goes hunting, or does he just carrouse with his buddies. He assures her he does in fact hunt, but he has the worst luck in camp. Well hunting season rolls around and it's time to get ready. His wife surprises him by packing all of his stuff, and having his bags waiting. He thanks her and off he goes. In a week he returns, looking pretty worn out. The wife asks how was the hunt. He tells her of the great times he had in the woods chasing old mossyhorns, but something always went wrong, and he was just not able to connect, again. The guy says it was about the best trip ever except for one thing, that she forgot to pack him any underwear. She says, of course I packed you underwear, a clean pair for every day. The guy says, go through my suitcase, there's none in there. She says, Oh, that's right, I put them in your guncase.
Old 04-25-2004, 02:21 PM

Those are great, i printed them off. LMAO
Old 04-26-2004, 01:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

A man from the city had gone out into the country to do some duck hunting. After all day in the blind he hadn't killed a thing. While walking back up the road to his truck a lone duck passed over head. The hunter threw up and BLAM nailed the duck. The duck however fell on the other side of the road next to a farmers barn. Thinking nothing of it the hunter hopped over the fence and ran to get his duck. Just as he laid hands on it he heard a voice behind him say, "Get your hands off my duck." He turned to see a rather large gruff looking farmer in bib overalls. "No sir",said the hunter," I shot this duck crossing the road over there, its my duck." "No it's laying on my land so it's my duck", said the farmer. The two men argued back and forth each getting louder and madder until the farmer finally said, "HOLD IT! "HOLD IT!" "I can see we are gonna have to settle this country style." The hunter was not familiar with this term and asked what exactly was "Country Style." "Well, the farmer said, "country style is where I kick you in the nuts and then you kick me in the nuts and we just keep trading kicks till one of us gives up. "Well, said the hunter, "if that's how its gotta be then that's how it's gotta be." "We're on my land so I go first", said the farmer. With that he hauled off and kicked the hunter square in the nuts with his boot. The hunter crumpled up and hit the ground just paralyzed with pain. He crawled and rolled around screaming and writhing in pain. It took him a full 15 minutes to compose himself enough to stand up again but finally he made it back to his feet. Alright you SOB, said the hunter, now its my turn! To which the farmer replied, "Naa, that's alright you can have the duck."