Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

wow what did i miss

Old 02-15-2004, 07:36 PM
jjt

Default wow what did i miss

i was gone on a fishing tournament and when i got back the 2 legged deer post was gone and there is all this other stuff about no humor and fake or not??
i read christines post but i am not real sure where she is coming from when i left the post was still hiliarious

did she take it wrong? was there other stuff posted? am i in trouble?(I didnt get an email) so some one clue me in. what did i miss?
if it cant be posted shoot me an E-mail [email protected]

christine maybe you could tell me or the mod who deleted the post
Old 02-15-2004, 10:26 PM

Default RE: wow what did i miss

What you see is what you get......The original post starter got a little aggravated and made a couple of posts that got her/him in a little trouble. They have since been deleted. I stated my peace, have a understanding with the mods, and have dropped it. I suggest you do the same. We can have as much fun with a two legged dinasoaurs (sp.) or other non-existing species. I'm still puking........
Old 02-16-2004, 08:23 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: wow what did i miss

Jjit, you have mail and I hope it helps.