Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Need a crushing one liner for antis

Old 01-07-2004, 02:52 PM

Default RE: Need a crushing one liner for antis

i got one... when they start b*tchin bout killing deer just tell 'em "ill shoot the b*tch droppin out the momas a$$" lol got that from a buddy of mine...
Old 01-07-2004, 05:05 PM

Bad news mow em down; that's not the part of the backside the fawns come out of. That's a good line though to show those crazy PETAS how stupid we can be if we really want to throw some gasoline on the fire!
Old 01-07-2004, 06:23 PM

the real kick i got outta that was that he and one of the guys in his hunt club were in the store before they went out that morning and they lady was bickering about them going hunting and told them not to shoot bambi and this guy that was with him just came out of the blue and said " Honey ill shoot the b*tch droppin out the momas a$$" and the lady started crying... when he told me that man i about died of laughter
Old 01-07-2004, 07:10 PM

Iwould like to go back to the original post: The poster didnt want us to say anything about "if I don't shoot them they would starve" They are intelligent people.
Maybe in the area where you are from this is not true. But I live in Ill. next to the Ind. border. About 2-3 years ago. There was an article in the Evansville Courier about thestate parks being overran by deer. and the everage weight of the deer on site was only like 75% of a deer on private land in Ind. These are areas where hunting is allowed just heavily monitored.
Ive read articles about places in Texas on private land where the deer are about straved and hunted heavily. Maybe anyone who doesnt believe this isnt intellegent and only school-smart.
(And please don't say there isnt such a thing. When I was in a forestry program at a local community college we had to go to the state college to clear their nature study area. The state college had a forestry program. In fact one of the top programs in the nation. But their students were only book smart. THey never had any hands on time with equipment etc. There is a difference.)
Deer can starve. deer overpopulate. Deer wipe out crops. And according to the local farmers are wiping out marginally more every year.
Ps I am sorry you are an atheist.
Old 01-07-2004, 07:13 PM

who was that post directed towards ratdawg?

but like everyones been saying all along... peta people are so thickheaded that there are no real one liners to beat them... only ones to upset them!!!!
Old 01-08-2004, 01:13 PM

Two good books are "Know Hunting" -Dr. David E. Samuel is the author i believe
and "In Defense of Hunting" by James Swan ,I believe ,is another good one. so instead of one liners just tell them the truth as to why you hunt and if they want to discuss it further you'll have read the books and have a variety of angles from which you can defend hunting if you feel it necessary.

i know several vegetarians and vegan's and they don't bother me about my hunting, for several reasons, but most importantly because they know i'm educated and respectful to them and I don't take for granted where my meat comes from with out any thought to the animal that died for me to eat. they know it's alot more work then the PETA propaganda and lies would have you believe. they are all hypocrites in the end, there is no debate there. i don't mind too many questions because usually the answer is "no, thats not true." then explain why I know both sides of the arguement and they should stop believing everything they read until they hear the other side. See alot of problems come from people who don't participate in hunting, judging the imperfections of it, as if anything in life is perfect and not full of compromise.
there not all bad people, but PETA is all about who can be more extreme, it's just something to fill a hole in there life, they aren't seeking the truth, only to extend there own agenda and feel noble or special. Too many hunters allow themselves to fall into similar thinking patterns in my opinion.
Old 01-08-2004, 02:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

I agree Buckstopshere, mowemdowns line does nothing that would help the hunters cause! The best thing to do sometimes would be just to walk away saying nothing, than to say something low-class!