Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

NEED HELP RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-25-2003, 07:02 PM

Default RE: NEED HELP RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!

Have bow hunted for 14 years, this is my 3rd year gun hunting, I prefer bow actually alot better, and as for tracking... You just had to see the landscape to see what Im talking about...

I watch the deer for as long as I can and I walk in a stright line to where I saw them last. I spent more then 4 hours in 5 acres of woods looking for that deer, and thats not a joke.
Old 12-25-2003, 07:04 PM

You aren't color blind are you?
Old 12-25-2003, 07:04 PM

Oh yea heh I forgot to mention Im training my boxer puppy to track for me.

Took a tip from a police friend, I took a piece of deer skin and put it in a sock, we play fetch.

Later when he gets older Ill just walk out and tell him to find it, and Im hoping, he will use his nose and sniff for it.

Thats the way they train police dogs to find drugs, so Im hoping it will work for finding wounded deer.
Old 12-25-2003, 07:05 PM

No man, not color blind at all, I was a forward observer in the Army , so Im definatley not color blind.just this is ... about 10 acres of the farm is pure pines, the rest is very HEAVILY wooded area, Im talking get a frigging chainsaw to buzz your way through.

It is the kind here it can take you 30 minutes to walk 100 yards through the brush.

And yes, Ive looked for crows, Ive looked with Hydrogen Peroxide.
Old 12-25-2003, 07:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sonny, it does not take a rocket scientist to know that it was NOT legal shooting time anywhere in North Carolina at 6am during the month of december.

As to the rest of your reply to my post....it is pretty easy to act that way when sitting behind a computer. That kind of talk and language is not productive.

Why would you shoot 40 rounds out of a high powered rifle at pepsi cans? Checking your scopes? How many scopes do you put on one gun?

Save me the time of trying to find it on the NC game commission site, and just admit that you shot at a deer WAY before legal, or ethical shooting time.

You can legally shoot once the sun has risen, if its 3am in Alaska and the sun has risen, its legal to shoot. If your not in my state, my timezone then you have no clue.
I don`t need to be in your time zone right this minute. I have hunted dozens of times in every time zone in the lower 48.
Old 12-25-2003, 07:17 PM

Hi bud, this "sonny" is 47 years old , and I have 4 rifles, 1 scope on each, like wow,

hey keyboard warrior, Ill admit Im not a big timer on the internet, yea know Im not a life long member, and yea know, I dont make a gazillion posts on a bulletin board, I came and asked a question, some people here tried to help, but i notice your first post was to call me a hoax and say I was here to cause trouble.

And just for your information stud, at 6am here it was dawn, and yes, it was legal
Old 12-25-2003, 07:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

This post isnt a hoax at all, but I can tell from your snyde comment and past postings that your really not here for fun are you, more like a board whore.
You have been here for roughly one month, and have already browsed through over 2000 of my posts and determined that I am not here for fun.

I`ll let you in on a little secret......that is exactly why I am here. I just don`t beat around the bush when somebody is either blowing smoke, or talking silly.
Old 12-25-2003, 07:19 PM

Er you mean you just try to bully anyone you think you can, you werent here, you dont know so heres a tip.

Dont speak
Old 12-25-2003, 07:22 PM

Cool I found the "Ignore the flaming loser button. Bye Big Country.

Oh yea just so you know, I was born in Scranton PA, and you should know that your sunrise is about 30 minutes behind ours if not longer, its called the globe, learn it, it works wonders.
Old 12-25-2003, 07:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

And just for your information stud, at 6am here it was dawn, and yes, it was legal
Guess I will have to explore this phenomina. East of you it is not even close to dawn at that time. West of you, it is not even close to dawn at that time.

Maybe it just seemed like dawn due to the headlights of your truck being on.

I will admit to being wrong about your age.

99.9% of the time posts that are worded like yours show up here they are made by kids in the 12-15 age group.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.