Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Poll on hunting in high fences.

Old 12-28-2003, 05:41 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Poll on hunting in high fences.

high fences are not hunting. it is just shooting.very,very few can afford these hunts.
Dep214, I see a BIG contradiction in your statement. First you say it's not hunting then in the very same sentence you say few can afford these hunts. So which side of the fence are you really on?
Old 12-28-2003, 07:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

[quote]ORIGINAL: brush buster

[:@][:@][:@]fair chase i think not we have fought long and hard of late to keep and bear our arms and the puukes who hunt on meat farms should be ashamed thats why they don't sell venison at the super markets will it be like fish farms soon i hope not there is no sport in it.. nuff said...[][][][][]

brush buster, are you saying that high fence hunting is eroding our right to keep and bear arms?[]

I can hardly believe that! I mean, I figured that high fence hunting was probably responsible for the start of AIDS, tuberculosis, and probably even linked to witchcraft, but I never got the 2nd ammendment connection before.
Thank`s for the info![8D]
Old 12-28-2003, 09:21 AM
Fork Horn

who said the fences were to keep and raise wild animals?? oh yeah bigc i reworded my post. i just don't see any sport in fence huntin..
Old 12-28-2003, 09:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: brush buster

who said the fences were to keep and raise wild animals?? oh yeah bigc i reworded my post. i just don't see any sport in fence huntin..

brush buster, I am not sure what you mean about the fences?

As far as the sport in fence hunting.....I am sure that those 5000 acre fenced ranchs in Texas are real sporting. Some of the much smaller ones......I probably would agree with you.

That does not mean they should be made illegal though. At least in my opinion.
Old 12-28-2003, 10:13 AM

i am very sick with the flu amd meant to say "so called hunts". odd you made not comments about the rest of what i said. wonder why?
Old 12-28-2003, 11:38 AM
Fork Horn

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???/
Old 12-28-2003, 12:27 PM
Boone & Crockett

odd you made not comments about the rest of what i said. wonder why?
Because eveything that can be said on the subject has all ready been said..
Old 12-28-2003, 01:06 PM

if this were true and everything has been said,why did you say something so nit picky as this?as a mod you have alot to learn
Old 12-28-2003, 01:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: dep214

if this were true and everything has been said,why did you say something so nit picky as this?as a mod you have alot to learn

I was going to be done with this thread. But after seeing your whiny arsh little reply, I am gonna get one more post in before one of the mods puts this one to bed.

dep, you are crying about something all the time. That is fine, if you cry on the same side of the fence. High fence hunting is just plain wrong, unethical, and worse in your eyes. But using a crossbow in archery only season is not?

Make up your mind. Why don`t you just post the world according to dep214? That should make for some amusing reading.

As far as you attacking Md for his remarks.......they were very clear and concise. You said...well, he quoted what you said. Makes it pretty hard to deny.

Your remark that Md quoted was a classic example of class envy, and CANNOT be taken ANY other way.

If you are man enough to type the statement, be man enough to own up to it. You know darn well what you meant by it, so does everyone who read it.

Go into the kitchen....get a spatula....and get that egg off your face![:-]
Old 12-28-2003, 01:26 PM

what in the world are you talking about?am i blind or is this attempt on your part to suck up to someome>sure looks that way.what is this forum for?it is a place for opinons i believe.if i complain that is my right is it not?i will not refer to the statements of class jealousy.that just shows a very low level of maturity on your part
what is now wrong with a crossbow?talk about whining!i never denied saying anything. i just said i meant to say something else.your argument is that if someone who has no knowledge of what they talk about. rather it is someone trying to gain favor by sucking up.you will not see anywhere i have backed off a statement or denied saying anything.

Quick Reply: Poll on hunting in high fences.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.