Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

CNN burns me up

Old 12-03-2003, 03:41 PM

Default RE: CNN burns me up

CNN LIES
Old 12-03-2003, 04:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Don't blame the talking heads too much. They are typically chosen for their ability to speak clearly and with enough empathy so you don't turn them off due to boredom or an iresitable urge to choke the crap out of them due to their screeching and or shrill voices. It is also useful if they are attractive enough so you don't have to avert your eyes while the TV is on. (if it is a radio program, the latter is not a requirement) Also remember that a room temperature IQ probably helps them to get through an 8 hour day without committing suicide from constantly repeating the same gibberish written by someone with only a slightly higher IQ.
Old 12-03-2003, 07:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

The clinton news network sucks, if that was the only news channel on the air I would'nt know much of whats going on in the world.
Old 12-04-2003, 12:03 AM

zekeskar,

While I agree with you to some degree. That is indeed a legitimate question. Ever since I had kids, I find it a little discomforting driving an hour home from my hunting refuge, and seening tons of orange on all sides of me. I was young once, and I know what can happen when a deer runs within range (or out of range for that matter). What I really have a problem with is that :

1. viewers who heard that question will take that as gospell, and pass it on to anyone in conversation. Lots of sheep in this country.

2. Now that it has been determined that multiple shootings are from the same weapon, do you think CNN has disconnected that link from hunters, I think not.

As far as CNN goes, I can't stand it ever since the ausult rifle fiasco that Aught Six has kindly provided a link to. If you haven't done so already, give it a read, quite the eye opener.

Just my opinion

The Trashcanman