Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

I am so mad part 2

Old 11-30-2003, 11:58 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: I am so mad part 2

You come to Northwest TN and I will personlly show you my anger management and my " big ass kicker" I portray on here
Don' t you just love it when people start flexing their cyber muscles?

Joe Blow the Tenn cyber tough man.lol.
Old 11-30-2003, 12:04 PM

I never said there was anything wrong with shooting a fawn. I said there is a problem with (1). After I have been sitting there all morning and some idiot ass comes in 1 hr after daylight and ***s up my hunting (2) shooting 6 times at a deer, I have been hunting since I was 14. I am 21 I have never missed a deer in my life. I carry 2 shells I never have shot more than once at a deer and I have never had a deer walk no more than 4 steps before he fell and died. 2 times if ok I guess but is still not good enough for me, you should know how to shoot, where to shoot, and make sure you can shoot. 3,4,5,6 times you need to have your gun taken away. Not to mention your ***ing up everyone elses hunting. (3) I shoot a 7mmwith the capibilities of this gun I still would not shoot over 100 yards and wouldn' t shoot that if I could help it. Someone using a 12ga shotgun with slugs at 200 yards is a damn idiot. So, if your gonna hunt, do it right, don' t *** up someone elses hunt, and learn how to shot. Also, unless I am starving to death I will never shoot anything but a buck. Doe are just a waste of bullet, sure I will eat them but I' d rather shoot a buck. I won' t even shoot a doe with my bow, I prolly would have missed anyway but I didn' t care to try.
Old 11-30-2003, 12:10 PM
Boone & Crockett

Doe are just a waste of bullet, sure I will eat them but I' d rather shoot a buck
Ever hear about QDM?
Old 11-30-2003, 12:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

I really wish you would present all of the facts up front. Which was it, right at daylight just as you opened the gate
What really pissed me off right at daylight was the fawn that the two jackasses were shooting at, at 200+yards 6 times
or an hour after sun up
I said there is a problem with (1). After I have been sitting there all morning and some idiot ass comes in 1 hr after daylight and ***s up my hunting (2) shooting 6 times at a deer,
Besides that, after a quick read of the Tenn. regs, it seems as if there are no doe days during this current hunt. Now I didn' t bother to read the entire regulations, but from what I did read that is the situation. As far as a shotgun at 200 yards, that might be reaching a bit, but I haven' t shot one with slugs for a long time and I know there have been a lot of improvements made to the technology. It really sounds as if you and this person have a long standing feud going on and he wouldn' t be able to do anything right in your mind. Life happens that way sometimes.
Old 11-30-2003, 01:18 PM
Boone & Crockett

Enough of this. Topic locked and warnings issued.