Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

I am so mad right now

Old 11-28-2003, 07:51 AM

Default I am so mad right now

Our land is connected to some other guys land. His son is friends with my inlaws, well they said that he could hunt on our land. That is not a prob. What is a prob is something like this morning. I am sit in thinking " what a great morning" it was clear and cold I thought the deer was for sure going to be moving. Well I hear this guys truck drive down the rd and come back 2 or 3 times, this is about 1 hr before daylight. Well about 2 hrs after daylight I hear footsteps, this sun' vabitch and some buddy of his is walking down to where I am sitting. They see me and yet they still kept coming during this they wasn' t trying to keep quite just kicking the leaves and rocks and then they wave at me like " hey there buddy" Like the don' t know what the **** is going on. Then when they get to me they start talking like I would talk to you in a store or at home, no whispering of anykind. I ask what are you doing? They said " ah we' re going over here to sit" I said " do you think you could have gotten out here any later" he said " ah I just now got up I over slept" I turned around and they kept talking and finally the walked off, about 40 yards away this guy that was with him turns and yells " hey if you see me walking down there don' t shoot" then he starts laughing, by now I am praying to God to help me NOT to draw my Glock .45 and blast the both of them away. Well later on I got up and left and as I was leaving I heard 6 shots [:@] I bet anything they didn' t hit what ever they were shooting at. I knew that they would end up shooting before I left cause thats the kind of ppl they are. You guys know the kind. Everyday for the past week he was saying " yeah I know where they stay I see them all the time" bla bla bla just talking **** to everyone. Then telling me that he has shot just about everynight he has hunted there but missed. Then he says that they were about 500 yards away and he knew that he wouldn' t hit them but jsut wanted to shoot to see. [:' (] I am like WHAT THE ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shooting a gun spokes deer anyway and your trying to play Mr. Sniper. So I dont' know what to do. If I say anything this may cause probs with his dad and my inlaws since the land is right next to each other. If it happens again I am doing something either way. If I see a truck parked I don' t try to go anyway, I turn around and go somewhere else. Some ppl don' t need to have the privilege of hunting.
Old 11-28-2003, 08:32 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: I am so mad right now

It sounds like it is your wife' s parents land and they have given you permission to hunt, but not hunting rights. Talk to them and offer to lease the hunting rights to the property and explain the circumstances. Get it in writing.
Old 11-28-2003, 08:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

i agree.............
Old 11-28-2003, 08:48 AM

yea thats bullsh*t
Old 11-28-2003, 10:58 AM
Boone & Crockett

good restraint not shooting them. wow!!
Old 11-28-2003, 12:26 PM

that scenario is something i have been through too many times. I wish you luck!
Old 11-28-2003, 12:48 PM

I just talked to my bro inlaw, he said that they are all mad at this guy. They are going to tell him to stay off cuz of what he did. LOL Sorry bastard
Old 11-28-2003, 01:48 PM
Typical Buck

Why does this SH$T happen every year? I just found a huge ladder stand about 60 yds from my gun stand. I take it down thinking that it must be a tresspasser only to have some A$$hole from my club tell me that he put it there. Now we have the usual pissing match about distance/who will be hunting/etc.

Our club has everyone in a sector for the gun season yet allows portables wherever. THis A$$hole is claiming that a 250lb ladder stand that was bolted to the tree and took 3 guys to erect is portable. What a load of BS.

Stay calm.

Bob
Old 11-28-2003, 04:59 PM

I just thought of something else. There is a gate that I go through in my truck. HA I will just lock it while I am there. But this doesn' t solve the fact that there are idiots hunting. I found out today that the 6 shots were at a fawn 200+ yards away, I remember bearing 2 differnt guns they were a 12g and a 243. What the ****? 200 yards at a fawn, after ****ing up my morning, shooting at everything you see all week, take a chance of wounding a deer WHICH I MIGHT ADD, THEY NEVER DID FIND THE FAWN BUT THEY SWEAR THEY HIT IT. Not to mention my hot spot where I have seen up to 6 bucks at one time this year is gone to ****, i haven' t seen anything in teh past 2 days. And its because this jackass is shooting all the time. I bet he waste 2 boxes of shells and do you know how many deer he has killed this year. 0. What a ****er, I hope he does this again after I shut the gate, I will give him the worse beating of his life, I live for deer hunting every year, I spend more money on deer stuff than anything else all year. I love just sitting there in the woods even if I dont' see a deer I just love sitting there. I can' t stand this, I WILL HAVE HIM ARRESTED AFTER THE BEATING.
Old 11-28-2003, 05:25 PM

Dont give up on your spot whatever you do. Something similar has happend to almost all hunters. You' re just going to have to explain to them how you feel and that you put alot of time and effort into hunting. Then when he see' s the gate locked he' ll get the hint. Erupting may make you feel better but it will only make things worse. Oh yea, after you shoot the monster make sure and rub it in real good.

Good luck and shoot straight

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.