Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

I am so mad right now

Old 11-28-2003, 09:26 PM

Default RE: I am so mad right now

Can certainly sympathize with your story. I would have gotten down and had a little chat about rules of hunting though, and if he didn' t get it wait until you both didn' t have a gun and then get in his face. Some folks are too arrogant or stupid to understand anything less than an a$$ whoopin!
Old 11-29-2003, 09:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

xXx,

You might want to try and talk to someone about your anger management (or lack of).

Giving (or trying to) an *** beating ain' t gonna do anything but land you in trouble. You never know - you might find yourself as more of a receipient than an administrator. I would never want to have underestimated a man' s ability to defend himself or initiate his own assault.

This fella you' re talking about doesn' t seem like a fella I' d like to have on our hunting grounds, either. A real Mr. Leadflyer.

Did you ever maybe try something like talking to him in a civil manner? You seem to have had your mind made up long before these posts started. Am I right?

Uncle Matt (in IL)
Old 11-30-2003, 02:11 PM

xXx6182,

your not a very smart guy, are you? i just read your part 2 post, its obvious you are young. you need to relax and take the advice of the more mature guys on the board.
Old 11-30-2003, 03:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

So you heard about the permit status from a " friend of a friend" (of a friend?). Sounds pretty reliable. No actually that sounds like just what it is - GOSSIP. (And Jerry Springer is your favorite show-and not just because you are a guest on it so often.)

So I made you feel like you need to carry a pistol and brass knuckles everywhere you go? You' re PARANOID! I never imagined my posting (or any posting for that matter) could be so personally threatening? Was it? PARANOID. I find the workind logic of your mind quite intresting - you are just as intimidated by my posting as you are by these two guys in the field - intresting, very intresting. Are you intimidated by your own shadow, or just the shadows of others?

Has anyone ever taken a whitetail with brass knuckles? What is the best place to hit ' em with the brass knuckles? Is a pistol whipping with a Glock .45 then necessary as a follow up? Or is the hit from the brass knuckles usually enough to finish off the buck (only a buck right?). If I use a steel framed gun, would the brass knuckles even be necessary? I mean wouldn' t a Kimber 1911 do " double duty" ? Maybe the longer barrel would offer some barrel slapping advantages over the Glocks?

I never said anything about any " bigger deer" I' ve taken. Period. Where at? When. Put up or shut up. Quote my posting and I' ll readily apologize. By the way readily means promptly. By the way promptly means right away.

I never said anything about the " better things" I have. Cause I don' t have better things. I work hard for my stuff. You work don' t ya? I don' t need the latest stuff out there. I hunt the way I have hunted for my whole life - simply. Single shot gun is fine. I go all out on a couple new boxes of slugs a year, and maybe some insulated underwear or thermal socks here and there. Really splurging huh?

I should mind MY business, huh? Well I think most people who read your postings think you' re the idiot. Maybe we should take a poll? Remember-you posted on a public board-crying. CLB! Search around on the internet, there' s got to be a crying room somewhere. Try Kleenex.com they' ll probobly give you a gold card membership.

Not only do you appear to need help for anger management-you appear to have a
pretty deeply seeded inferiority complex. Doctors may or may not be able to help you with this personality disorder.

Now get down off the mountain dude and grow up.

Your loving Uncle Matt (in IL)

P.S. Please do the word a BIG favor - don' t reproduce...PLEASE!!
Old 11-30-2003, 04:20 PM
Boone & Crockett

Every year since I moved up here away from my land in SD. When I get down there for hunting season some jerkoff has taken down my fence in a couple places and has been driving around in there as if it were a public hiway. And this in a state with automatic no tresspass law. All land is considered posted to anyone without permission to hunt. So far I have not been there to catch them and I honestly don' t know what I would do if I did. I am sure that whatever I did would result in serous damage to thier vehicle. And with me in more trouble that they would be in.