Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Going Bathroom In Woods?

Old 11-17-2003, 08:50 PM

Default RE: Going Bathroom In Woods?

I just go. For number two I carry toilet paper in my bag. I like to find a small tree about the size of a baseball bat, enough for support and on a little slope. Then just grapple the tree and lean back to the lower ground and letter' rip. No catching on the pants. Then just wipe and cover the tp and number 2 with leaves so nothing is showing, then put a few sticks on top of the leaves for extra security.
Old 11-17-2003, 08:56 PM
Boone & Crockett

Thanks, Joystick99! Now I know what to look for when I stock up. Er, wait a minute...you bought them on eBay? Please tell me they weren' t used.
Old 11-17-2003, 09:14 PM
Fork Horn

Makes no difference, just let it rip.
Old 11-17-2003, 09:19 PM

Jees Joe you really got this down to science. Know I can' t get the visuals out of my head. Judt know I' m not gonna sleep tonight.
Old 11-17-2003, 09:36 PM

pull up a trash can if you read you might throw up.before the hunt i eat a bologna sandwich.well got in the stand,but it was a climber.i got up there settled in real good.deer everywhere.it just it me upset stomach .i have a summit viper with the bar.well i had dieiraaa and was throwing up left and right no climbing down.i sat on the bar and let it fly .6 times.it looked like melted candy bar.flying out of my but.i was sicker than a dog.throw up all over me.but hole messed up.no toilet paper.the smell was horrible.made me throw up more.crap was all over the stand.

go deep hunt hard.

Old 11-17-2003, 09:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

sorry, there is no way I' m carrying my piss around with me while I hunt. Maybe I' m just scared since I' m a bit of a clutz and would' t want to fall and break a jar full of pee. Or maybe I' m just too lazy to carry around my own excriment if it' s not still inside my body.
Old 11-17-2003, 10:40 PM

check out the post in bow hunting, scrape experiment, i believe is the title, has a bunch of posts on peeing in the woods.
Old 11-18-2003, 01:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

I try to empty out my system before leaving into the field. If nature calls I just pick a spot and let it go. If I got to go # 2 I carry some TP with me just in case. I don' t bother digging a hole. No other animal in the woods does.
Old 11-18-2003, 05:37 AM

Aught Six -

Those pee sacks were listed as low mileage, one owner - kinda like a good used car ...

As far as #2 is concerned, I fold up several paper towels and put them in a zip-lock sandwich bag. When the storm is over, I dampen a towel to complete the paperwork. Wouldn' t want to have diaper rash at my age ...
Old 11-18-2003, 07:40 AM

You can buy those bags at Fleet Farm they are called a " Spare Bladder" I think they are like two bucks. As far as #2. I take a 5 gallon bucket in my stand and some garbage bags and of course tp. then i just sh#% in the bag and wipe and tie the bag shut. No scent and carry it out at the end of the day and throw it away.

Quick Reply: Going Bathroom In Woods?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.