Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Results of Rainy Hunt

Old 10-31-2003, 01:04 PM

Default Results of Rainy Hunt

Well, thanks to all of the ppl that helped me the last couple of days in regards to hunting deer in the rain. In conclusion, I was out in the woods at 5:30 in the morning and finally made it to the truck at dark. I saw two deer, a doe that was way too far to shoot and a buck (which is illegal to shoot during this season). I was in a stand for half of the day and stalked the other half. I saw both deer during the stalk in the afternoon. But this isn' t the big news which is that it honestly didnt stop raining the entire time I was in the woods. Honest to God, it misted, sleeted, poured, and everything in between except rain cats and dogs. With that, not one person could have paid me to go to work instead of hunt. Even though the conditions far from perfect, as most of us can agree, there isn' t no place like the woods.
Old 10-31-2003, 01:21 PM

Default RE: Results of Rainy Hunt

Amen, Brother. Amen.