Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Research

Old 12-31-2016, 06:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

QUOTE=alleyyooper;4287782]Seems like every other month a similar post is made here.

Al[/QUOTE]

That's because they know there are so many of us knowledgeable people that visit this site!
Old 12-31-2016, 06:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
That's because they know there are so many of us knowledgeable people that visit this site!
I resembles that remark!
Old 01-01-2017, 03:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

You mean suckers for a sob story?

Al
Old 01-01-2017, 05:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by alleyyooper
You mean suckers for a sob story?

Al
Explain. By looking at everyone's comments it doesn't appear as though anyone has said they would take part in the OP's request.
Old 01-01-2017, 06:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by flags
Explain. By looking at everyone's comments it doesn't appear as though anyone has said they would take part in the OP's request.
Yep! That was a weird comment even for Alley!
Old 01-01-2017, 12:03 PM
Super Moderator

As an update, I'm still waiting for final say from Admin but I have PM'd back and forth with the OP. He learned to hunt from his dad and likes to hunt. He's in college, obtaining a degree and wanted to do a project on something he likes doing--hunting. For a hunter trying to conduct a survey on hunting for a college project, this would seem like a logical and smart place to go.

I realize that some of you may not want to participate in surveys like this. That's okay, you are not obligated to do so. And some of you may be a little jaded. It's not like our website doesn't get its' share of spam and then some. From what I can tell, however, the OP seems like the real deal and hopefully he chooses to stick around after the survey.

In the meantime, thanks to those of you who put out the welcome mat for another hunter trying to get through college and who wants to stay true to his hunting heritage. Hopefully I hear back from Admin soon. I know I plan on taking the survey.
Old 01-01-2017, 12:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Based on Cal's update I will take the survey if admin oks it
Old 01-01-2017, 01:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by flags
Based on Cal's update I will take the survey if admin oks it
So will I, but I didn't want to click on a link someone who just came onto this site for his first post put up.
Old 01-01-2017, 02:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
So will I, but I didn't want to click on a link someone who just came onto this site for his first post put up.
Yeah Cal, that's not jaded. It's just smart computer security. Too many spammers hit this site, especially in this particular section, on a daily basis to be able to put forth trust in a newbie link. Sad but true.
Old 01-01-2017, 06:41 PM
Super Moderator

No worries SH. I am somewhat skeptical also when I see surveys, advertising and of course spam. And a little skepticism is honestly healthy. I end up checking out a lot of it and obviously permaban the spam and most advertising. I put more time into checking out the surveys as I don't want to unnecessarily turn away somebody trying to do something legitimately good for hunting while at the same time I try hard to protect members from some kind of malware link, etc.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.