Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Hello - I'm new here .

Old 11-12-2015, 04:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander
He posted at 3:19 and signed off at 3:23 and according to the stats hasn't been back. The second post came in at 3:38. From everything I can see he hasn't even seen any of the posts on the thread he started. Benefit of the doubt would be my position...and suggestion.
Well he's on here now and has been for at least 1/2 hour with 6 more posts. Please read them and tell me what you think now with the verbiage he's using in them. IMHO he knows exactly what he posted when he used the word circumvent and also IMHO he violated rules #4 & #6 of the website by making a statement that is detrimental to hunting and our members.

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 11-12-2015 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 11-12-2015, 04:29 PM
Banned

he posted at 6:30 in this thread....Hello - I'm new here . Obama signs agreements with foreign countries to protect their illegal immigrant job

he came here soley to stir things up. probably a buddy or alias of baby fawn.
Old 11-12-2015, 04:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by kidoggy
he posted at 6:30 in this thread....Hello - I'm new here . Obama signs agreements with foreign countries to protect their illegal immigrant job

Yep! I think you are right on the money after reading his posts this evening. This is probably another alias and he'll be banned when Cal or CI get to look into the matter further.
Old 11-12-2015, 04:41 PM
Dominant Buck

Pm with some words of wisdom already sent. Hopefully that will end it.
CI
Old 11-12-2015, 04:42 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by kidoggy

i assure you, i am not a mult of baby fawn or any others.

my interests here is the same as others, that is: to share information about hunting, swap stories and goof, and enjoy some casual time with like-minded individuals.

additionally, i am originally from eastern europe but currently reside in the united states and employ as many as thirty here. as such, i am a contributor to our society.
Old 11-12-2015, 04:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Czech
i assure you, i am not a mult of baby fawn or any others.

my interests here is the same as others, that is: to share information about hunting, swap stories and goof, and enjoy some casual time with like-minded individuals.

additionally, i am originally from eastern europe but currently reside in the united states and employ as many as thirty here. as such, i am a contributor to our society.
Judging from a bunch of the posts you've made tonight and leaving your post up that started this mess on this thread IMHO you aren't going to find many, if any, "like-minded individuals" on this site!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 11-12-2015 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 11-12-2015, 04:50 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
Judging from a bunch of the posts you've made tonight and leaving your post up that started this mess on this thred IMHO you aren't going to find many, if any, "like-minded individuals" on this site!
TP, a forum is a place to learn and share . Thats it. If we contribute differently or hold varying opinions, should one be shunned?
Old 11-12-2015, 04:52 PM
Boone & Crockett

You should!
Old 11-12-2015, 04:55 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Oldtimr
You should!
why so , OT ?
Old 11-12-2015, 04:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Czech
TP, a forum is a place to learn and share . Thats it. If we contribute differently or hold varying opinions, should one be shunned?
IMHO one should be shunned from our hunting fraternity that makes a comment like you did to start this thread about wanting to learn how to ...Edited by Champlain islander... That was one stupid comment and from reading your other posts made today you are not stupid, so I wonder why that post was put up if you aren't a violator or don't plan on being one! FYI Oldtimr and I are both retirees from LE positions with two states and that comment you made especially chaps our rears and should for every other member that reads it!

Last edited by Champlain Islander; 11-12-2015 at 05:40 PM. Reason: cleaned up from post 1

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.